PDA

View Full Version : Dukedog'sMom!! I finally found that card from you!

petlover
05-11-2004, 09:00 PM
Hey Val!:D When you mentioned a card and pics, I went and looked in the mail pile.. and there it was! My parents or brother never informed me on it, and I never look in the mail pile except when I am expecting some.... Oh thank you!!:D :D I LOVE THE PICS! And the card is soooo cute! I love the little dog on the card, hehe. I am soooo sorry that I didn't see it before. ( Guess that tells me that I should check the mail pile from now on.;) ) haha, I feel so stupid, not knowing it the whole time! I am so sorry.. But, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you
I like it so much! I can't stop looking at it. And Duke looks very handsome in his first personalized bandana. And Flair looks so gorgeous in his nice halter! Oh you have such pretty boys! Thank you so much for the card and pics!:D :D It will be treasured forever. And I am very happy that you liked your things.:)

Jan and the Gang

petlover
05-14-2004, 09:33 AM
bump:( Just bumping this thread up so Val can see it!

dukedogsmom
05-14-2004, 03:37 PM
Glad you finally got it! I was beginning to wonder. Oh, Duke's pics are up on that website for the contest. Whomever wins gets their dog on the front web page and the front page of the brochure plus $25 gift card. I meant to take the bandana to the dog beach last time and forgot.