PDA

View Full Version : Do you carry or put up pictures

RICHARD
05-11-2004, 03:58 PM
of your animals on your desk,locker etc?

And who has more pictures up?

Pets or Family?

PayItForward
05-11-2004, 04:06 PM
I have two pictures of my cats at work :D

RedHedd
05-11-2004, 04:07 PM
Oh cool! You set it up so I could vote for more than one! Yes I have pics of my fur family and my skin family at my desk, but there are more of the fur kids ....

Laura's Babies
05-11-2004, 04:24 PM
Opps, more pic's of animals than family?.....SHAME on me with 2 brand new GREAT grandchildren!......but there were those kittens.... What was I suppose to do??

I take a laptop with me to work on the boat and I KEEP my babies picture as the background, but on the wall, I also tape pictures of them... I just miss them SO bad when I am out there!

Miss Meow
05-11-2004, 04:26 PM
I don't have any pictures at work as there's no room on my desk, but I have two animal calendars on the walls - and firemen (not quite family, but they do the job!)

catnapper
05-11-2004, 04:34 PM
When I was working in an office, I had many pictures of the animals - especially right after we got Pouncer. My daughter came to work with me one day and made me feel guilty about not having my kids and hubby on the desk too.... I did: a 3x5 group snapshot from the wedding where our faces were all teeny tiny!

At home, I have a wall of the kids, but the animals have found their way into the grouping, and crowding my desk are standing frames with pictures of the critters. Then of course my screen saver is a slide show of animal pictures!

bluekat
05-11-2004, 04:42 PM
I definately have more pictures of Blueberry!:D I don't take pictures of my family every week lol:p
Well, I don't really put up many pics, but I do have a pic of Blueberry in my room, and I also stuck pics of him on my school agenda, and my computer desktop is always a picture of him!:D

catcrazylady
05-11-2004, 05:38 PM
Anyone who knows me at work can tell you the names of all my cats and what they look like!! Except Stubby/Peanut Butter sometimes but that is understandable. They would know only a very few of my family.
Wow! No wonder they think I'm nuts!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

guster girl
05-11-2004, 06:47 PM
I don't really carry a lot of photos, because I don't carry a purse. I usually just carry my driver's license and money into most places. But, I do use photos as bookmarks, and, I have a lot of pics up at my desk at work. I have one each of my RB buddies, Bruno and Dusty, and, I finally have one of Finn (the polaroid that we got taken when he graduated puppy basic class!). All of his pics are on the computer. I have several of my parents (the most important souls in my life) and a couple of my brothers, my nieces, and nephew.....grandpa, couple of friends, and, a couple of my favorite band on stage(guster, of course). :) I need to get one of Lock! he's the only one missing!

Pam
05-11-2004, 07:24 PM
I have pictures in my wallet as well as pictures displayed at work of family and pets. I even have a couple of my RB pets in my wallet.

BCBlondie
05-11-2004, 07:33 PM
I have pics of my dogs and kittie in my locker at school, and I carry around some pics in my purse thing as well ^_^

Uabassoon
05-11-2004, 07:36 PM
I have pictures of the kitties everywhere! I even have pictures in magnets on my fridge. When you open up my wallet there is a picture of the cats. I think my girlfriend got jealous because she once handed me a picture of her and said it was for my wallet!

Felicia's Mom
05-11-2004, 07:37 PM
I have pictures of my cats as screen savers both home and at work. Pictures of my family are in my billfold,

sirrahbed
05-11-2004, 07:49 PM
:D Family (skin) pictures are in frames all over the house, but my kitties are on my computer desktop and they are ALL I carry in my wallet now:rolleyes: That will have to change when I soon have my grand-daughter- I will make room for her in my wallet!

Craftlady
05-11-2004, 08:30 PM
Equally cats and family are either in wallet or on my computer desk. A photo of Thumper is on my desktop. I will switch off and put Skinny. They take turns ;)

Cincy'sMom
05-11-2004, 08:35 PM
At work I have mostly animals pictures. On my bulletin board above my desk I have:
one of each of my pups alone
two of all three together
one of the girls together
one of my 3 with my mom's 5
one of my sister's three
one of my niece (with her Dane),
one of my goddaughter
one of Ralph and I
and one of Ralph alone.

In my wallet I have one of the three dogs, one of Ralph and I with Sadie and Cincy (BS...before Spot :) ), and one of my sis's family

catlady1945
05-11-2004, 09:08 PM
I have kid photos and cat photos in my home and in my wallet. Neither at work. The kids do outnumber the cats, but I have taken more photos of the cats with my new digital camera.

moosmom
05-11-2004, 10:35 PM
When I had a full-time desk job I always had pictures of my cats. The only family picture I had was one of my daughter. Hey, my cats are more there for me than my family ever was!!!

captain
05-12-2004, 01:13 AM
I have pics of my spotted kids, and the pink birdie ............ but NONE of my husband, as he said he doesn't want other people to look at him ........ :rolleyes:

neko1
05-12-2004, 05:50 AM
I have pictures of friends and family and also the kitties on the fridge and in my wallet. Our screensaver is the kitties. And on my desk at work I have a picture of Brian and I with the kitties and also a picture of my niece Emily.:)

catmandu
05-12-2004, 09:12 AM
I carry a Photo Album of my Cats and The Found Cat Angels , so that we will always be together!

Lillycat
06-09-2004, 09:10 AM
i have cat pictures all over the house, cat calendars galore...4...cat picture favorites from small cat a day calendar posted on my kitchen cabinets......

catmandu
06-10-2004, 09:05 AM
I buy Calenadrs , for a dollar , and then put Cat Photos on them, and I have a Calendar , in tribute to each , of the Found Cats , that is a RB Angel!

Logan
06-10-2004, 09:07 AM
I have pictures of both, everywhere!!! And that's a great thing until it is time to dust!!!!! :eek:

ramanth
06-10-2004, 09:16 AM
On my desk I have the collage of Kia pics that Kay Ann made for me, a professional picture of Kia, and a snapshot of her and I together days after adopting her.

I have a photo of my skin family and one of my dad with their cats.

I actually have more autographs in my office than photos of the skin and fur family. :o :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-10-2004, 10:47 AM
I have MORE of the skin-family, purely because after each annual vacation I put together a poster-sized photo collage of holiday pics and hang them in the study. There ARE framed pics of the cats around the house too, and they are always my desktop and screensaver on the PC

CatMama78
06-10-2004, 11:49 AM
Oh yikes. I really don't have many pictures displayed or taken. I have one picture of me and my boyfirend on my desk and that's cause I managed to not look as big as I am in it. You will never find me in pictures, I hate them. I have the cats as my wallpaper on my computer at work and at home. But that's it. I don't have any displayed of my parents, or family ....

All kitty pictures are all on the PC : /

Hmm I should invest in getting them developed :)