PDA

View Full Version : Ziggy

kubiakea
05-11-2004, 10:16 AM
In tribute of Ziggy, my four year old beautiful tiger kitty who was tragically killed on Sunday night. You have such a special place in my heart and life will never be the same without you. I will miss you sitting on the porch with me, rubbing your belly, giving you the canned food that you loved so much, playing with the laser with you, seeing you run down from the backhill when I called you, having you bite my toes, hearing your precious "meow", trying to find our socks after you would hide them during the night. I miss you Ziggy and love you with all my heart. I hope I was a good mom to you. See you at the rainbow bridge.

catmandu
05-11-2004, 11:02 AM
Thne Found Cats , and Feeder are sorry to hear about Poor Ziggy , and send our Payers , and condolences! We have lost Friends , to the Cars, as well! RIP Ziggy , you were a great Cat , and will be missed!

catlover4ever
05-11-2004, 11:15 AM
I am so very sorry for your loss. It is never easy when we loose the ones we care so much for. Be assured that my Tony, Cleo and Tobias met Ziggy as he came across the Rainbow Bridge. I am positive that Ziggy is rolling in the green grass and remembering all the wonderful moments that he shared with you.

rg_girlca
05-12-2004, 02:43 PM
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Ziggy.
May the loving memories comfort you and help you overcome the pain.

Rest in Peace Ziggy and have fun on Rainbow Bridge.

Fallon
05-12-2004, 02:47 PM
I am very sorry to hear about Ziggy. I honestly tear up everytime I hear about tragedies like this and my thoughts are with you and your precious kitty. I know Ziggy will be waiting at the rainbow bridge. I know Ziggy is happy right now too and I'm sure thinking of you as well.

slick
05-19-2004, 09:33 AM
I'm so sorry for the loss of dear Ziggy. Take comfort in knowing that you will meet again some day at the Rainbow Bridge.

Laura's Babies
05-21-2004, 09:31 PM
Rest in peace Ziggy. I know how it feels to loose a beloved pet, here on PT was all do. At one time or another, we all have lost one...so we DO know what you are going through. There is nothing anyone can say to make you feel better except that we are here when you need to talk...