PDA

View Full Version : I got Cat-Opoly Yesterday

cubby31682
05-11-2004, 08:23 AM
Well I ordered the game online last week, I got it yesterday. As soon as I pulled the game out of the box in was shipped in, Cubby went nuts. We was sniffing, licking, biting, scratching and rolling on it. I was wondering if maybe they sliped some cat nip in it or something but I didn't see any. If I put the box down next to him he goes nuts everytime. I really don't understand why. I know he has a box fetish. But I think this is above and beyond. Gotta love my baby! No matter how odd he is. :rolleyes: :confused:

CatMama78
05-11-2004, 08:56 AM
Perhaps Cubby wants to play a round of Catopoly!!

catmandu
05-11-2004, 09:15 AM
I am old , and out of the loop , but waht is Catopoly , and is it available , in stores! Nothing like that , is available , in Canada!

CatMama78
05-11-2004, 09:37 AM
catmandu ,

Do you have Monopoly in Canada? Catopoly is Monopoly but it changes the developments and player pieces to be cat related. So that Boardwalk probably says something like Meowalk...

I think it's pretty hard to find in stores, alhthough if you have any cat specialty stores in your area orgame specialty stores, I bet they have it....It can also be found on-line, either through Monopoly's website or by typing Catolpoly in a search engine.

Laura's Babies
05-11-2004, 09:48 AM
A cat game for humans!! That is to cute a idea! DARN! Why didn't I think of that???

catmandu
05-11-2004, 10:59 AM
All I know , is that I have to have that Game! Found Cats , wont rest , until I do!!!!

prechrswife
05-11-2004, 02:13 PM
I think I have seen it at Books-a-Million, if that's any help...

Fallon
05-11-2004, 03:13 PM
I haven't heard of catopoly either.

AmberLee
05-11-2004, 04:07 PM
Here's a link I found for it on-line (http://www.newtscards.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=LS-CATOPOLY). Hmmm. Tempting.

cubby31682
05-12-2004, 01:23 PM
My husband found it for me, now mind you he isn't much of a cat person. I ordered mine online, that's the cheapest way to go. I played it, and I love it. All the properties are different kinds of cat breeds. Jail is fall in water go is scat free parking is catnip. It is a very cute game. I would recomend it to anyone. There is also dog-opoly too!