PDA

View Full Version : poppy

Lillycat
05-11-2004, 04:14 AM
such a beautiful puppy! congrats to the dotd!

Daisy and Delilah
05-11-2004, 05:04 AM
Thanks to this family for sharing their little gem with us today. Good Grief Poppy!! We have clicked on another "cuteness overload"!!! You are so very cute little Corgi girl!! We love you!! Our Mom has gone into "smile overload". If only we could be closer to you so we could give you a million kisses. Our dreams would be fulfilled! Enjoy your day little girl as our cutest DOTD and you and your family enjoy every day. Please give kisses and hugs to Maisy. Tell Mom to share some grown up pics with us if possible. Always remember Poppy to love your life like we do and please tell Maisy to do the same. Treats all around!!:) :)

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida:cool: :cool:

delidog
05-11-2004, 05:33 AM
Awww!!!
Poppy,You are just a "Cutie Petutie"!!!!
Congrats on being D.O.T.D.!!!!
You are a Gorgeous Pupper!!!

Can't wait for Loud Lou to See You!!;) :) :D

LHCamry
05-11-2004, 06:11 AM
Poppy,

You are a very beautiful baby. I would love to hold you.
Glad you made DOTD. That way we got to see you. Hope you and your family have a long and happy life together.:) :) :)

Pam
05-11-2004, 06:34 AM
Oh the puppy breath is coming out of my monitor! :) How very, very precious you are little Poppy. I agree with Delidog. Just wait until LoudLou sees you. I hope you have a wonderful day today little cutie pie because you are one adorable pupster for sure! :)

Holly's mom
05-11-2004, 06:59 AM
Oh, Poppy you are such a cutie pie!! Congratulations on being chosen as DOTD!!:)

pipersmom
05-11-2004, 08:34 AM
Oh Poppy, I'd love to have you waddle right up into my arms. I'd put you on my shoulder and hold you like the sweet baby you are!

Congratulations precious Pop, adorable, too cute DOTD!!

huskylab
05-11-2004, 08:52 AM
Oh Poppy, you are an adorable little soft fuzz ball!!! There's just no way you could get into trouble with that precious face of yours:D Love your name, thats original, and I'll bet you are too!!! Many kisses and hugs little girl:rolleyes:

Jax
05-11-2004, 11:47 AM
Poppy you are a dear little doggie! So very cute and full or personality - you rock P! :cool:
Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day! :) :)

tatsxxx11
05-11-2004, 12:13 PM
Oh my gosh! Poppy (LOVE your name) you are the epitome of puppy preciousness! Just look at that face, those ears, those paws!!!:D Whenever I need a smile today, I'll be clicking on that adorable face! I'll bet by now you've grown into a most beautiful young lady and are quite the match for Maisey! How special that you both are now DOTD honorees! Your amily must be bursting with pride! Wouldn't it be nice if your mom would join Pet Talk and share more pictures of adorable you!:) Congratuations to you cutie pie Poppy, our most precious Dog of the Day! Please have your mommmy give you lots of kises and hugs for me:) (And Masiey too, of course:D)

skpaw
05-13-2004, 06:08 PM
That is one sweet puppy. I love that photo. It made me want to pick her up and cuddle her. Enjoy your Corgis

anna_66
05-14-2004, 06:25 AM
But I wanted to wish you a BIG CONGRATULATIONS for being our very, very cute Dog of the Day Poppy:D