PDA

View Full Version : Cat Survives Cross Country Trip......

QueenScoopalot
05-10-2004, 09:54 PM
In a dresser drawer. :eek: :confused: :eek: http://fredericksburg.com/News/apmethods/apstory?urlfeed=D82FRKT80.xml

trayi52
05-10-2004, 11:06 PM
Wow! I wonder how long she was in that dresser drawer?! Those were some very lucky people!:eek:

Willie:)

Fallon
05-11-2004, 12:53 AM
Poor kitty, I hope she wasn't in the drawer very long! I wonder how she could've gotten stuck in there. I'm just glad she's ok. What a weird story.

RedHedd
05-11-2004, 11:56 AM
I'm desperately searching the 'net for a story that aired on our local news last night about a cat who was Fed Ex'd from Indiana to Rhode Island. The woman had 9 cats, three tuxedos, and thought she had accounted for all the cats before the closed the box and FedEx came and picked it up. The cat was (eventually) safely returned, but had a two-day trip!

QueenScoopalot
05-11-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by RedHedd
I'm desperately searching the 'net for a story that aired on our local news last night about a cat who was Fed Ex'd from Indiana to Rhode Island. The woman had 9 cats, three tuxedos, and thought she had accounted for all the cats before the closed the box and FedEx came and picked it up. The cat was (eventually) safely returned, but had a two-day trip! I caught the "tail" end of that story on the news last night! What about doing a search for the TV stations website? Poor cat....but lucky cat! :eek: :eek:

RedHedd
05-11-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
I caught the "tail" end of that story on the news last night! What about doing a search for the TV stations website? Poor cat....but lucky cat! :eek: :eek: I'm trying ... but I'm at work and can't look TOO obvious :p

Lillycat
06-09-2004, 09:15 AM
gpsh, some of our kitties have adventuresome trips!