PDA

View Full Version : Ever wonder what your pet does when you're not home?

Pam
05-10-2004, 09:18 PM
Maybe watch a little TV - Animal Planet of course! ;)
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/tv.jpg

Maybe some leisurely card playing...
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/solitaire.jpg

Maybe polish up those pearly whites...
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/teeth.jpg

And now for the dogs...

Pam
05-10-2004, 09:25 PM
AAAHHH! Nothing like a long warm soak in the tub!
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/bath.jpg

Enjoying a little brew?
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/beer.jpg

Smoothing out the icing on that cake...
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/cake.jpg

:D

Moose
05-10-2004, 10:17 PM
lol how cute! :D

GoldenRetrLuver
05-10-2004, 10:30 PM
LOL! That's adorable. :D

I'm not sure I would want to know what mine do when they're 'home alone'....;)

Uabassoon
05-10-2004, 10:32 PM
LOL how cute! One of the people whose dog I care for have a webcam set up to spy on him. When they are gone he sleeps on the couch (he's not allowed to do that :) ). So they will call and leave messages on the answering machine telling him to get off the couch and he gets all confused trying to figure out how he's getting yelled at when no one is home!

captain
05-10-2004, 10:59 PM
Uabasson - that is a GREAT story!!!!

Pam, those pics are priceless!

trayi52
05-10-2004, 11:02 PM
LOL, how funny Pam, where in the world did you get these funny pictures? They are terrific! I love the one where the cat is playing with the toothbrushes. That is a good one for sure!

I needed the laugh, now I know what my dogs and cats do while I am gone!

Laura, that was a very funny story, sounds like a doberman I used to have, she was the best dog, except she wanted to sleep on the couch. My husband hates for a larger dog to get on the couch. She always sneaked on when he was gone. When we seen him coming, I would hurry and make her get off. LOL, I wonder if she used his toothbrush while he was gone......

Willie:D

Kfamr
05-10-2004, 11:45 PM
LOL cute pictures! Thank you for sharing them , Pam.

I'm almost positive my dogs don't move while we're gone. Well, Simba atleast.

Before we had Nala we sat treats around the house, and a piece of ham in Simba's food bowl before we left. He was in my parents bedroom... and where was he when we got back? The same exact spot... ham and treats never touched.:p

popcornbird
05-10-2004, 11:51 PM
LOL! SO cute! :D I never set a camera on my birds when we went out, but I am almost positive they do absolutely nothing when we go out. Sometimes, before we go out, I put Popcorn on his swing and leave.........for hours. When we get back, he's STILL there. Its so funny..........when we have him perch on the swing while we're at home, he hops off two seconds later. As to Muffin, well she is always in the same spot when we return as well. I'm assuming they get bored and go to sleep when we go out. That's what it seems like, because they are starved when we get home and go straight to their food bowls, have the biggest poops like they just woke up, and are still in the same spot when we arrive. :p

Fallon
05-11-2004, 12:47 AM
Hah what great pictures!! I especially love the one of the two kitties watching tv together. I like them all very much though, thanks for sharing.

gini
05-11-2004, 01:20 AM
Great pictures, Pam.............

I just came home and Rascal was the only kitty in the house.

Annie and Emma like to hang out in the back yard after dark.

My dining room tablecloth was all rumped with orange fur here and there...........hmmmm.........it wasn't that way when I left..........wonder who did that? Rascal, do you know anything about this?

He was sitting at the front door when I got home looking oh, so innocent.

FizzGiggs_Mommy
05-11-2004, 06:37 AM
LOL Thats funny:D

Pam
05-11-2004, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by gini

My dining room tablecloth was all rumped with orange fur here and there...........hmmmm.........it wasn't that way when I left..........

LOL! Gini!! I love to play detective too when I find things like that! Of course I can never know for sure who the mischievous kitty was at the time but I can sort of tell from their little purrsonalities who might have had a paw in the destruction! hehe!

I got these pictures in an e-mail from a co-worker who is also a pet lover. Needless to say we send each other anything "pet" when we receive it. Glad you all enjoyed!

stacwase
05-11-2004, 06:43 AM
LOL! I think I need to set up a camera for when I'm gone!

EssTer
05-11-2004, 06:50 AM
awwww :) But really, what could do cat when he's alone? :D

dukedogsmom
05-11-2004, 07:58 AM
Those are so cute! Duke mopes a lot when I'm gone. Sometimes, he waits until I get home to eat his food which is given to him at 3. I get home a little after 7. I have to sit in the kitchen with him saying "mmmmmmmmm yum yum"

amoore
05-11-2004, 08:12 AM
Love the funny pictures!:D So cute!

I'm afraid I know what mine do because I came in and caught them several times! They party! lol

I came in from picking mullberries yesterday and Tiny was barking and trembling, standing at the top of the stairs and did not know how to get back down! Now she knows the stairs are a no,no and knows that mommy will not let her on the stairs so she never tries them when mommy is in the house! She was so happy when mommy got her down from the bad ole stairs!

Pandy chases the meter reader off. I found him almost on top of his truck one day!:eek: She don't chase anybody but him!

Jojo is still trying to figure away to sunny's food, so I catch her trying to get up to the dish! :eek:

Sunny is always waiting for a chance to use the computer chair. :rolleyes: He thinks it should be his chair.:p

catnapper
05-11-2004, 08:45 AM
LOL! What a wonderful set of pictures!

I'm guessing that mine sleep when I'm gone. It seems that they have that down pat.

lovemyshiba
05-11-2004, 09:40 AM
Those are cute!!!!

I've set up the camera on mine a couple times, but not all 4 of them. Kito usually sleeps:rolleyes:

But, we've started leaving all of them out when we are just going out under an hour, and I should get the camera rolling now!!!!!