PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Wilber and Oreo

CatMama78
05-10-2004, 04:00 PM
Hello Everyone, I've been lurking for quite a while, enjoying pictures and stories of you precious kitties.......You guys seem like such a welcoming and loving group. I just wanted to say you and your babies have been making me smile. I'd like to introduce mylself - Hello - and my own cats, Wilber and Oreo. I adopted them from Operation Kindness in January of 2003. They have been the loves of my life (along with my human sweetie, of course).

CatMama78
05-10-2004, 04:01 PM
Picture of Wilber! He's full of meows and purrs around me and my BF, but incredible shy of strangers. He's big ole Love Bug.

CatMama78
05-10-2004, 04:02 PM
Amd picture of Oreo! He's a bit more refined, but he's still a big ole Lover Boy too to his meowmie, and Pawpie :)

aki
05-10-2004, 04:11 PM
WELCOME!!!!!:)

On behalf of myself and my furkids, welcome to PT! Chuckie can wait to get to know Wilber and Oreo!

kimlovescats
05-10-2004, 04:18 PM
Wilber and Oreo are both very handsome kitties! It's great to meet them, and WELCOME to PT! :)

rg_girlca
05-10-2004, 04:38 PM
A big hearty WELCOME to Pet Talk.
Hope to hear more from you and to see more pics of your adorable Wilbur and Oreo.

Fallon
05-10-2004, 04:53 PM
Wilber and Oreo are both very gorgeous. I'm glad to mee them and you. I hope you enjoy it here. I hope to see more pics of your kitties.

Kona & Oreo's mom
05-10-2004, 05:04 PM
Welcome to PT! I have an Oreo too--a dog version. :) And Kona shares Wilber's shyness around strangers. Both Wilber and Oreo are adorable. Thanks for sharing their pictures.

Miss Meow
05-10-2004, 05:13 PM
Welcome!

Great to have you on board. Thanks for posting pictures so quickly; Wilber and Oreo are gorgeous kitties and I can't wait to see more of them :)

I'm Nicole and I have four cats and two dogs :)

davidpizzica
05-10-2004, 05:22 PM
Catmama78, glad to have you aboard! Wilbur & Oreo are simply adorable! Oreo and my Nikki could be twins! Greetings from Pittsburgh!

Steffi N
05-10-2004, 05:55 PM
WELCOME TO PET TALK

Wilbur and Oreo are both very handsome. Wilbur has gorgeous green eyes and Oreo is one stylish tuxie.
Looking forward to hearing more from you and seeing more of your furbabies. :)

catnapper
05-10-2004, 06:41 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Beware: This site is addictive!

I am owned by two very demanding and loving cats: Allen and Pouncer. I also have one very large, very jealous dog: Nicki. You can see my crew in my signature below.

RedHedd
05-10-2004, 06:47 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk ... it does come with a warning: PetTalk is addictive .... resistance is futile .... too late ... you're already here! :D

Laura's Babies
05-10-2004, 07:19 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!

Your babies, Oreo ( a sweet desert that he looks like he is!) and Wilbur (LOVE that name for him) are beautiful babies! Hope to see you and more of them.. And yes, this place is addictive! Can you eat breakfast, lunch and supper at the computer? he he he he!

sirrahbed
05-10-2004, 07:22 PM
hi and WELCOME to Pet Talk - especially MY favorite Cat General:D Such a fun place and nice people. I am Debbie and have three kitties - you can see them in my signature below and also
<------------right there under my user name. They are *poetic* kitties, TS Eliot, Emily Dickenson and Dylan Thomas. One of my grandkitties is named Oreo and also a Jellicle/Tuxie. Again WELCOME and have fun. I hope you can post more of Wilbur and Oreo so we can get to know them:D I love silly stories too!! Some of us are tattle-tale Meowmies:rolleyes:

Felicia's Mom
05-10-2004, 08:31 PM
Welcome to Cat of the Day!:) I'm sure you will enjoy it here. My two cats, (Felicia and Beau) can be seen in my signature.

catcrazylady
05-11-2004, 08:17 AM
I welcomed you in your other thread but I'll be glad to do it again!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif You will soon learn that I'm slow and usually a little behind so I went to your second thread first. Just a little backwards but I usually have good intentions!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/rolleyes.gif

I think your boys are adorable!! Cuuuuuuute, Cuuuuuuute, Cuuuuuute!!! I love their names! Looking forward to lots more pictures and stories about them.

Thanks for rescueing these babies.http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif

CatMama78
05-11-2004, 08:33 AM
Thank you, thank you everyone!! All of your cats are just so adorable....Believe it or not there was a time when I didn't think I liked cats, due to much influence in my upbringing (my father never liked them - although he has changed his mind too as he does pet sitting on the side).

My boyfriend wanted to adopt 2 cats after we decided to live together, since we did want to share our love with a furry friend. Off we went to one of the no kill shelters here in Dallas, Operation Kindness, and I've been quite the cat lover ever since.

Now I can think of no greater gift than that of a cat's love and I can think of no greater beauty than watching a cat do just about anything.

Once I get used to how the camera works and how to download pictures AND how to imbed the images within the post, I hope to be showing them off a lot! Right now we are in the midst of preparing to move (next Wednesday) so I may disappear for a while, but I'll be back.

David P, Nikki must be a long lost sister. She even has a what I call Oreo's permanant frowny face.....or rather his permanant upside down smile. :)

catmandu
05-11-2004, 08:48 AM
All The Found Cats , and feeder welcome wilber , and Oreo , to Pet Talk , and send a Giant found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOW To thier New Pals!