PDA

View Full Version : Bailey

catlady1945
05-10-2004, 06:37 AM
Wow, Bailey is beautiful. Congratulations!

lizzielou742
05-10-2004, 07:09 AM
Pretty Bailey, I hope your owner lets you knead him/her plenty as a reward for being cat of the day today! Congrats pretty kitty!:p

Cecil
05-10-2004, 07:14 AM
Hi Baily! You like to pose for the camera I see! No shyness here. Have a great day, you are beautiful.

catmandu
05-10-2004, 08:35 AM
A Great Big Found Cat MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWto Bold Beautiful Bailey , the New COTD! Wha a Great Looking Cat , and a friendly One!!!!:D :cool: ;)

Barbara
05-10-2004, 08:42 AM
Bailey, your character reminds me of my Tigris. He's a big love bug just like you... and he bullys his brother when he's in a bad mood:rolleyes:

But of course you are very different from the outside. You are the most handsome guy with your fluffy fur and your bright blue eyes.

Have a great day today .... and share your treats with Miss Ruby;)

Bari_d
05-10-2004, 08:44 AM
Bailey, you are breathtakingly handsome! Your sweet face is a joy to start our day today. Glad you are another happy "rescue" story for sure...be happy, sweet boy, and enjoy your day - you are certainly a wonderful Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

rg_girlca
05-10-2004, 11:03 AM
Oh Bailey, those baby blues of yours are absolutely beautiful. What a hadsome fella you are my dear.
I love hearing stories about shelter kitties. I hope you knead til your hearts content.

Congratulations on being our COTD.
Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.:)

nibblets
05-10-2004, 11:22 AM
What a gorgeous gorgeous boy! His coloring and markings, along with those eyes.....WOW!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-10-2004, 11:31 AM
Bailey
What beautiful blue eyes you have sweetie! Of course, you are beautiful all over! Sounds like you rule your home with lots of love. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

Jax
05-10-2004, 11:57 AM
Oh Bailey boy, you are beauuuutiful! You have such a loving and sweet expression on your gorgeous mug! And such brilliant blue eyes and fluffy coat! You rock B :cool:
Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

Fallon
05-10-2004, 12:00 PM
aww bailey you sound so great. i'd love to let you need me for hours. you sound like you have so much character about you bailey. you're gorgeous and i'm glad your cat of the day!

larkep
05-10-2004, 12:03 PM
Oh my, Bailey aren't you the handsome one! Those eyes, that lovely soft fur; no doubt about it you're a star! Congrats to you for being chosen COTD and congrats to your Mum for adopting you from the 'Human' society! lol We humans take second place to felines when it comes to true beauty! Knead away, my furry pal and extra treats for you today! ;)

lovecats
05-10-2004, 02:10 PM
Bailey is a BEAUTIFUL cat, and deserves to be cat of the day. This just proves that cats adopted from local shelters make great pets. Congratutlations Bailey!!

P.S. I am brand new to this site and inadvertanly clicked on "new threads" in error when trying to reply the 1st time. This has been adjusted.

bluekat
05-10-2004, 04:05 PM
Oh Bailey, you are beautiful. Just GORGEOUS! You have such pretty eyes and beautiful fur:D
You sound like such a sweet boy:) I'm glad that your owner has adpoted you from the shelter, I'm sure you have a very happy life now.
Congratulations on being our COTD Bailey!:D

Dan Holder
05-10-2004, 05:12 PM
He's a great kitty, alright. And like his hyman says, you can find some fine kitties at that shelter. And a best friend, too. Good luck.

Steffi N
05-10-2004, 05:40 PM
Bailey, yes your mommy did find a real gem when she found you. You are a beautiful jewel of a cat and a love bug too. I would love to hear you peep and give you belly rubs. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day. I hope you and Miss Ruby get extra treats today.

tatsxxx11
05-10-2004, 06:03 PM
Oh Bailey, what a wonderful love story your mom has treated us to this day!:) May I say, you are absolutely stunning! But it is the bond of unconditional and abiding love that you and your proud and adoring mom share, that has truly touched my heart! How right she is when she says the finest of feline treasures and gems are there for the adopting, just a shelter visit away! May you and your mom and Miss Ruby enjoy many, many more happy, love filled years together, sweet Bailey! We are so honored to bestow upon you the title, Cat of the Day! Congratulations to you Bailey! Oh how I wishI could be on the receiving end of those sweet "kneads!" Hugs and purrrs from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!:)

fairlady68
05-10-2004, 07:09 PM
Guess what, my Julie also "grunts" when she does her stretches. I tell her, it's so unladylike, but that doesn't matter {;-) She likes to "help" me stretch when I do my yoga. She really cracks me up...I am glad to read that you do the same thing, Bailey. I love the sort of greenish background you appear to be posed against. That is why I thought of Bailey's Irish Cream...so sweet, so soft, so addictive!

Love from MARTHA and Julie ("Meow!") the Calico Princess

PS...special regards to that other Julie, the pretty tabby with the amber eyes...and her "Buddy", whose mommy also posted on this thread today. What a sweet expression you have in that picture, little Julie...your purrsonality reminds me of my own little girl.

LMigliore
05-14-2004, 10:06 PM
Oh, Bailey! Angels might not look as good as you...