PDA

View Full Version : Survivor - last episode

slleipnir
05-09-2004, 07:21 PM
Anyone watching it now? Who do you want/think will win? I actually hope Rob wins. I really didn't like him at first, but I think he's the only one who's really played the game. I really doubt he'll win though. I don't want Amber or Jenna to win really. So I hope it's Rupert or Rob.

CamCamPup33
05-09-2004, 07:24 PM
Gee thanks, you don't want me to win.. :(

:p I don't watch survivor.. :X

Miss Meow
05-09-2004, 07:24 PM
Our coverage doesn't start for another nine hours (yes, I'm counting).

I am going for Amber, but hope like hell she doesn't win. She hasn't played the game and DID NOT DESERVE A NEW CAR FOR BEING BAWSTON ROB'S FLOOZY!

I feel better now :)

Of those left, I guess I hope Rupert wins.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-09-2004, 07:28 PM
Go Rupert! ^_^

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-09-2004, 07:28 PM
Actually, I'm scared for my Ruppey... he might get voted out! I might die of depression tonight, folks!

captain
05-09-2004, 07:37 PM
I am a survivor addict ..... and only hope RUpert prevails.
Didn't like any of the ones left in their last series's (EXCEPT Rupert), and like them less now!!!

slleipnir
05-09-2004, 08:06 PM
Ahh, the vote for the final 2 is up now. -rips hair out- who's gonna win?! T-T

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-09-2004, 08:27 PM
ARGH!! NEITHER! I hate both of em. Poo.

Bad storms coming tonight! Won't be on long... :(

slleipnir
05-09-2004, 08:29 PM
Lex is so annoying.

"What kind of friend are you?"

I'd love to ask him the same question only about Ethan, cause he did the same thing to Ethan.

captain
05-09-2004, 08:35 PM
I LOVE Lex, but did feel horrible for Ethan.

ALTHOUGH, even tho it is no consolation, at least he TOLD Ethan ....

slleipnir
05-09-2004, 08:46 PM
Rob told Lex as well. I just think Lex had NO right to say that to him. I really hate it when it's down to the final two, and the jury is all like 'I hate you' sort of thing. They all do the same thing, they do whatever they can to win.

What Tom said to Rob was mean too....(I won't say any more about it for those who haven't seen it althought I want ot talk about it hahaha) After it's over someone will have to PM me to talk about it lol

Kfamr
05-09-2004, 08:54 PM
I'm sure Valerie(dukedogsmom) will have a lot to say as she and my parents are in the livingroom watching now. :p

slleipnir
05-09-2004, 08:56 PM
Eek, they're about to annouce the winner here O_O!

slleipnir
05-09-2004, 09:04 PM
Urg, I'm bother annoyed with who won, but also happy in a way....gah! I won't say anything T_T! :X

dukedogsmom
05-09-2004, 09:09 PM
I am so totally disgusted that I'm sorry I even wasted my time watching. Neither of those two deserve the money and as far as I'm concerned, they deserve each other. I give them 5 months if that. I'm so disappointed and angry :mad:
And, Rob deserved what Tom did to him. I thought it was great!

slleipnir
05-09-2004, 09:31 PM
I don't. I believe Rob was just playing the game. I totally agree with what Shiiann said

G.P.girl
05-09-2004, 11:18 PM
can someone PM and tell me what happened? i missed it tonoghit and i wanted to know their "little twist" at the end would be

Denyce
05-10-2004, 07:25 AM
It saddens me that so many people including Amber can't see Rob for what he is. He is a manipulative, controlling jerk with a small ego. All that business of him looking contrite during the jury business was all fake. He didn't tear up....he just faked it. I think she needs to be careful...he is so classically the type of personality that becomes an abuser in a relationship.

She thinks he loves her but if he really loved her when they were at the final challenge he would have let her have the immunity. He would have been thinking that he didn't want the women he loved to be going through that misery one moment longer...he knew she was going to take him to the final two. There was NO question of that...but noooooooo....his ego is toooo fragile..it is all about ROB....he HAS to win the immunity himself. He is selfish...not a giving loving person....at least that is my opinion of him.

And what Rob did to Lex WAS different. He played on their friendship and ASKED a specific favor from Lex. And then the very first chance he gets he backstabs him. Lex and Ethan didn't have an alliance nor was any favor asked. They were friends before they were on the show but that wasn't a part of this "game".

And saying things about Tom's son was just below the belt and speaks to his total lack of character.

Of course...saying all that....the two of them deserved to be there more than the others. The rest just played the game too stupidly. They should have broken up those two in the beginning...but noooooooo....they all stupidly believed Rob even though they KNEW what kind of person he was....so hey....Rob and Amber deserved the money they won.

Denyce

RobiLee
05-10-2004, 08:16 AM
I LOVE Rob!! I don't believe he is a cruel person in real life. I also believe he was there to play the game and win a million dollars just like the rest of them. They all did there little bit of backstabbing and there is no denying that. I thought Lex wound up looking like a big crybaby. JMO though. I mean did you see him on the morning news the day after he got kicked off. WAA WAA! Even the newsperson was saying Cmon Lex, you basically did the same thing to colby, Jenna and Ethan, why was it ok for him to do that. I know that Ethan considered Lex to be friend. Lex was doing what he had to do to win and so did Rob. I believe it is a game and you try to win it just like you do win you play monopoly, cards, checkers, chess or any other game. Sure this is real people and feelings are going to get hurt but that is why it is on tv and we WATCH IT! They all know this when they sign up to do it. I mean how many seasons has there been, they have all watched them and especially the all stars know the deal...so I say those that are whining should quit! I also believe that Rob's feelings for Amber are real and I thought that early on. They way he looked at her and touched her and stroked her hair. It made me think of my husband and how he treats me. Safe and secure and always there. However I did doubt Amber's feelings for Rob. I thought she was using him in the beginning and she admitted to that. I do believe she loves him now also, but I am a romantic at heart! I could be wrong but I hope they make it and have lots of love and happiness in the future. I admire all the survivor contestants and believe they all deserve some bucks for going through what they did but most of all for keeping us fans all entertained. LOL....just my opinion....and you know what they say about opinions.....hehehehe!

Robin

P.S...I loved what ShiAnn had to say at the end also and I can't wait for the next season!:)

RobiLee
05-10-2004, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Denyce
She thinks he loves her but if he really loved her when they were at the final challenge he would have let her have the immunity. He would have been thinking that he didn't want the women he loved to be going through that misery one moment longer...he knew she was going to take him to the final two. There was NO question of that...but noooooooo....his ego is toooo fragile..it is all about ROB....he HAS to win the immunity himself. He is selfish...not a giving loving person....at least that is my opinion of him.

Denyce

I don't believe this. There is no way my husband would give in to me and no way I would give in to him. We are too competitive and would want to outlast the other. I would want to win that million dollars for myself and my husband would want to win it for himself. We would both want to win the game....lol...and I know my husband loves me with all his heart just as I love him, but if we were up there we would be battling out to the end....hehehe.

Denyce
05-10-2004, 08:41 AM
I guess it is just the differences in people :) . My husband and I are also pretty competitive but not with each other. With each other we are always trying to give to each other instead. My husband probably would have leapt off the stand yelling...."See...I love you more!" *L*

slleipnir
05-10-2004, 10:48 AM
I really don't believe you can judge someone from a show like Survivor. He was playing the game. I don't think he's really like that.

CamCamPup33
05-10-2004, 10:50 AM
I saw last night's episode. I didn't agree with who won, just by what my dad was telling me.. -___-`.. Anyway, i'm watching VH1 and they are showing this whole thing on all of the seasons of survivor.. It's pretty cool.. :p

Kfamr
05-10-2004, 10:51 AM
I had only watched the last little bit of the last episode...
I hadn't seen any other episodes. or anything about that whole show.

That Rob guy bothered me though. His voice alone was annoying ;x
He just seemed so flakey and fake. and that whole "I [heart] Rob shirt." Oh geez. :rolleyes:

But, then again... it's TV.

DogLover9501
05-10-2004, 11:13 AM
I agree with RobiLee

I also loveeeee Rob, and also agree that you can't judge anyone from a show like survivor.

That's basically all most of you know of Rob, is that he back stabbed basically everyone in the game, but isn't that what it takes to be where he got?

I know alot about him, being a big fan ;), I watched him last time on survivor where he got voted off 7th basically because of his mouth and was known for his "aggresive behavior" and this time what I believe is "his real self" came out...alot, and he was never the type who you would see to fall in love on survivor :eek: but it was very plain to see that that IS what it is..love.

This guy coaches little kids and always claims that he encourages his little league team to always give 110%, lives in an apartment with 2 cats, hes been to charity functions since his last survivor, ran marathons..etc..etc

I do NOT see that as a bad person, and if you look at it some of your ways, than anyone who's played survivor and who's back stabbed, lied and munipulated is a bad person.

molucass
05-10-2004, 11:43 AM
I wanted Rupert to win. I don't like Amber or Rob, but I didn't want Rob to win, so I'm glad that if it had to be one of those 2, it was Amber.

I was so mad when they voted Rupert off! I can't believe that didn't get rid of Rob a long time ago!

But, for the 2nd million, I voted for Rupert all the way! I hope he wins!! GO RUPERT!

slleipnir
05-10-2004, 01:11 PM
I voted for Colby :o I still say he deserved it from the last game he was in with Tina lol

Miss Meow
05-10-2004, 04:33 PM
I can't believe that they submitted to Rob until the end. If they were the All Stars, I can't wait for another Survivor of 'normal' people and it hopefully won't be as boring.

captain
05-10-2004, 06:45 PM
Did anyone notice how "P'd" off Amber seemed to be .......... she seemed so GRUMPY!!!

Can't say I am happy, with "luck" winning the million ...
AND
I must agree, Lex did seem abit "cry babish", but still love him anyway.

I am voting for the "mountain man - Rupert" to win the 2nd million. Although, the Colby vote sounds good too - because I agree, he should have won last time too.

ANYWAY, thought I would share this here. :D

THE NEXT SURVIVOR SERIES
Six married men
will be dropped
on an island with
1 car
and
4 kids each,
for 6 weeks.
Each kid plays two sports
and either takes
music or dance classes.
There is no access to fast food.
Each man must take care of his 4 kids,
keep his assigned house clean, correct all homework,
complete science projects, cook, do laundry, etc.
The men only have access to television
When the kids are asleep and
all chores are done.
There's only one TV between them
and there is
NO REMOTE

The men must shave their legs,
wear makeup daily,
which they must apply themselves,
either while driving or
while making four lunches.
They must attend weekly PTA meetings;
clean up after their sick children at 3:00 a.m.;
make an Indian hut model with
six toothpicks,
a tortilla
and one marker;
and get a 4-year-old to eat a serving of peas.
The kids vote them off the island, based on performance.
The last man wins ......
only if ..........
he has enough energy to be intimate
with his spouse at a moment's notice.
If the last man does win, he can play the game
over and over again
for the next 18-25 years .
eventually earning the right to be called
***"Mother."***

RICHARD
05-10-2004, 07:18 PM
MY favorite parts of the show?

Everyone blaming everyone else for Rob getting that far.

Jeri getting booed....dummy, YOU signed up for the
rerun....

After the proposal, Amber's mom gets a hug and when
she lets go, Mom grabs the hand and looks at the ring.....Like, where's the jeweler's loupe?

Yes, it is a game and one million is a lot of money.....It's all relevent, If you are willing to lie for a million what would you do for love? for a job? to get a loan? to your co-workers in an office situation?

To me Survivor is closer to an office type situation...people will cut your throat, use your shirt to clean the knife, then use your body as a step to the next level....

I can see the problem with people being ticked off about losing...money makes you do rotten things.....But I love the cattiness and the macho BS that people show....

The reason that Rob got that far is he played on everyone's "AW, Rob's in love" feelings and the fact that he was going to blow up had 'Ahmbur'
been voted off.......He did play the game and hoodwinked everyone, including Ahmbur!

No matter what happens Rob will always be viewed and dealt with with a shadow of doubt......

People tend to remember the bad stuff you do.

Katiesmom
05-11-2004, 09:42 AM
I love survivor but I missed the last show...so did Rob and Amber win? I want Rupert to win not Rob or amber I agree with alot of people here they should have been taken out in the beginning but hey I wasn't there so I don't know how I would have played it....:D

davidpizzica
05-11-2004, 05:48 PM
Katiesmom, Amber won the million, and got a marriage proposal from Boston Rob! I liked Amber because she is for me a hometown girl. My brother and Amber's father are coworkers at the same bank!

luckies4me
05-11-2004, 05:55 PM
Rob is the only one who deserved to win the money. This is a GAME! You are playing for money, NOT friendships. I don't care if I was up against my own father, or Dan I would not give them the money at all. I would do anything to get it, which is why I am trying out for the next Survivor! :D :D :D No one else played the game better than Rob. What Lex did was exactly the same thing, and he also did it to Jerri. The jury needs to grow up and stop being whiney little babies. Especially Tom. What he did was so immature, and really does make him look STUPID. Amber did not look pleased though at all. Maybe it was nervousness but that girl did not look happy.

As far as the second million is concerned I am giving it to Rupert! :D

Katiesmom
05-11-2004, 06:08 PM
Why was Amber upset...shoot if I won a million dollars you couldn't get me to come down from cloud nine:D

dukedogsmom
05-14-2004, 03:32 PM
Hurray for Rupert! 38 million votes and he finally got the million he deserved. I'm so happy for him.

slleipnir
05-14-2004, 03:48 PM
I personally think Colby or Rob deserved it more then Rupert. I mean sure, Rupert was nice, he didn't lie, but he couldn't really play the game well like Rob or Colby. My opinion hehe :)

luckies4me
05-14-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
I personally think Colby or Rob deserved it more then Rupert. I mean sure, Rupert was nice, he didn't lie, but he couldn't really play the game well like Rob or Colby. My opinion hehe :)

I thought Rob should have won too, but I loved that Rupert got it! I voted for him just because he is such a nice guy and really deserves it. :)

slleipnir
05-14-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
I thought Rob should have won too, but I loved that Rupert got it! I voted for him just because he is such a nice guy and really deserves it. :)

I agree, he definetly seems like a nice guy..I just don't know that nice cuts it for this game hehe XD (I hope no one will be mad at me for saying that though lol. I know like everyone loves Rupert and all. I just don't think Survivor is about who's nice and who's not lol)