PDA

View Full Version : News from the Queen of Naw-Tee (pics)

Kirsten
05-09-2004, 05:21 PM
Here's Lily's latest malpractice:

Just heard some noise coming from the closet, and look what I found!!

http://www.tillyschanze.de/pix/lily124.jpg http://www.tillyschanze.de/pix/lily125.jpg

http://www.tillyschanze.de/pix/lily126.jpg

BTW, please don't mind my ugly old clothes in that closet, I rather spend my money on my girls than on new fashion! ;)

Kirsten

Fallon
05-09-2004, 05:37 PM
Aww she looks so cute.. even while being a "bad" kitty.

Kirsten
05-09-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Fallon
Aww she looks so cute.. even while being a "bad" kitty.

Yes, I know! :) That's why I can never be mad at her! :)

Kirsten

trayi52
05-09-2004, 06:10 PM
Kirsten, did she ever figure out how to get out of there, those racks can be treacherous! I bet it was easy for her, though. She loves being naw-tee. Her and Grover would make a good pair of naw-tee partners in crime!

Lily seems to be an accomplished climber, way up in the closet on top of the clothes hangers, yes she does deserve a medal in Cuteness!

Willie:)

Cataholic
05-09-2004, 06:15 PM
Allie does that, too! What a silly kitty the Q of N is! Kirsten, it took me several glances to 'see' what was going on. I now know your door is mirrored. I kept thinking, that is such a thin closet, more like a wardrobe or something. AND nice way to have all the hangers going the same direction.

(note to self, rearrange all hangers in closets in house to be as neat as Kirsten, in the event I take a photo...:D )

Kirsten
05-09-2004, 06:28 PM
Willie, don't worry, I never leave the door open when I'm not around! :) She has sneaked in there when I was putting some stuff back into the closet and I didn't notice. I don't think she would be able to open the doors from inside, but she cries when she wants out so I never miss that.

Cataholic, yes, the doors are mirrored, looks a bit confusing, I know. :)

And LOL@the hangers, I know, I'm a bit weird with things like that! LOL :D

Kirsten

rg_girlca
05-09-2004, 07:31 PM
Oh Lily, you look so much like my Katie girl, but she is far from naw-tee.
Were you just inspecting mommy's clothes, making sure they were all hung up properly. Such a good girl for helping mommy out with that.;)

Laura's Babies
05-09-2004, 08:05 PM
Lily also has to take the prize in BALANCE to pull off a feat like walking on those hanging clothes.. We need to enter her into the "Kitty Olympics"... Those pictures are priceless!!!

auggie
05-09-2004, 08:18 PM
Luna is just being a curious playful Kitten.
I miss having a Kitten around and always get so excited when my senior cats
get a bout of energy.
Cataholic, LOL! I was thinking the same thing about the closet.
Kirsten, I like the build in closets here in the US.
No need for a humongous Kleider Schrank, that way you have more room and it makes the bedroom look bigger and brighter.

catnapper
05-09-2004, 08:37 PM
What a little balancing act you've got there! You're defying the laws of physics! You definately deserved your title as Queen of NawTee! I'm glad to see that you are still working at maintaining your crown.

Edwina's Secretary
05-09-2004, 08:56 PM
Dear Queen of Naw-tee.....please come and arrange my closets!

Barbara
05-10-2004, 02:47 AM
Sara- I thought it was Edwina's job to arrange your closets? Or is she responsible only for the drawers:confused:

Kirsten: Filou has also been seen on top of the clothes in the closet;)

Both of mine have taken a nap in there and had been gone for hours before I noticed:eek: With no bad consequences.
But we have a rule here that says: Make sure you saw both cats in the last minute before you leave the house:D

catcrazylady
05-10-2004, 05:51 AM
Lily, Lily, Lily, you just continue to come up with new and fun things to do!! I think you do all these things to keep us folks at PT entertained! You do a fine job of it you little stinker and I hope you never grow up!!!!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Kirsten
05-10-2004, 07:58 AM
But we have a rule here that says: Make sure you saw both cats in the last minute before you leave the house

Same here, I never leave the house without taking a look around and being sure my girls are not into some kind of trouble!

auggie, you're right about the "Kleiderschrank", it takes a lot of space here. But I got this big one from my sister when I moved, so I'm more or less lucky with this one, and the girls love to watch themselves in the mirror! :)

Kirsten

catmandu
05-10-2004, 08:45 AM
Diane , Rocca and Precious also do the High Wire Act , on the clothes rod! And Kirsten , you are a Good Meowmie! You have nothing to worry about , asI bet that you look good , in anything , to your Cats !And Pet Talkers!

lizzielou742
05-10-2004, 09:32 AM
Lily-girl, you're such a hoot!! My Tito would looove to climb closets with you. He climbs in mine all the time, usually without as much sucess as you, though. Such a lady as you is sure to have superior balance. He sends you a big "MMRRRMAOWWW!!!!"

catlover4ever
05-10-2004, 09:59 AM
Lily, you and my Tigger would get along just fine...she is a closet kitty as well.

Don Juan's mom
05-10-2004, 01:40 PM
Oh, Lily is just making her security patrol. After all, terrorists can hide ANYWHERE!

Liz