PDA

View Full Version : Belated happy Gotcha Day to Oliver

AmberLee
05-09-2004, 03:20 PM
Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!

My heart's delight, my precious, my knight in furry armor had his Gotcha Day yesterday and I didn't even know!

Please, although it's late, celebrate with me the wonder that is Oliver, my Romeo, and his furever home with Tatsxxx11 and Mr. B, and all the others he shares a home with!

Oh Oliver, Oh Oliver,
the world's more precious with your fur,
your fur is long, and soft, and pure,
but not as sweet as your cooing purr.

Oh Oliver, Oh Oliver,
may your loving heart long endure
or my life will become durr
I dream of cuddling fur-to-fur!

I Love You, Oliver , and hope you had a marvelous Gotcha Day with tummy rubs, catnip, and treats galore!

Your loving but absent-minded Olivia, an adoring Jeweliette!

Kirsten
05-09-2004, 05:48 PM
Oh, how sweet! :)

I'm sure this heart-warming poem makes him forgive you that you've forgot his Gotcha-Day! :)

Kirsten

trayi52
05-09-2004, 05:54 PM
Belated Happy Gotcha Day Oliver, hope you get lots of treats, belly rubs and all the naps you want!!

Willie:)

Miss Meow
05-09-2004, 06:40 PM
Happy gotcha day!

Time flies when you're having fun!

Kater
05-09-2004, 07:03 PM
HAPPY (belated) GOTCHA DAY, OLIVER!!! :D :D :D

You'll forgive your darling Olivia, won't you? ;)

catmandu
05-10-2004, 08:58 AM
A Big Gotcha day , and a Giant Found Cat salute to Oliver and Guardians! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killearn Kitties
05-10-2004, 10:14 AM
What a beautiful poem, Olivia. I feel sure that Oliver will find it in his heart to forgive you.:)

Logan
05-10-2004, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the reminder!!!!! :) Happy Gotcha Day to Oliver!!!! :D :D :D

tatsxxx11
05-10-2004, 06:25 PM
Livvy, my love, my sparkling Jewliette, this is your Romeo checking in to say all is well in loveland!:) Never, ever, could I fault you anything my sweet:) You remain forever and always first and foremost in my heart and I long for the day we are united in furry embrace, together forever! Thank you everbuddy for wishing me well on my special day. My Mom says she thanks the big furry one above for the day he blessed her with me:) I think she wuvs me:) Livvy, with Spring in full bloom, my heart aches, my mind wanders to thoughts of you! Oh, that you were here by my side, together you and I, lolling in the soft, green grass, the dance of butterlies twittering above, the warm sun dappling our fur...PM me.

catnapper
05-10-2004, 06:43 PM
A happy Belated Gotcha Day to one obviously adored kitty! Headbumpies and eye kisses to you!

AmberLee
05-11-2004, 12:17 AM
Oh, my angelic wonder!

*blissful sigh!*

your own Livvy!

krazyaboutkatz
05-11-2004, 01:04 AM
HAPPY BELATED GOTCHA DAY OLIVER!!! I hope you had a great one.:)

AmberLee
05-12-2004, 12:30 PM
Personal to Oliver: Thanks for the PM. Puuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr!
Your Jeweliette!
Livvy

momoffuzzyfaces
05-12-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee

I Love You, Oliver , and hope you had a marvelous Gotcha Day with tummy rubs, catnip, and treats galore!

Your loving but absent-minded Olivia, an adoring Jeweliette!
HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THIS?????

:eek:
I have heard rumors of a catnip party that was much enjoyed!
I hope your day was wonderful Oliver!
The cat kids all send happy greetings your way too!:D

Randi
05-12-2004, 02:15 PM
Happy belated Gotcha day, sweet Oliver!

I bet you're being spoiled as you deserve! :D Since you mom forgot the actual day, I'm sure you'll get double of everything! ;) Keep the catnip party going, boy! :D

Fister sends headbumpies!

AmberLee
05-12-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Randi
... Since you mom forgot the actual day, I'm sure you'll get double of everything! ;) Keep the catnip party going, boy! ...
Fister sends headbumpies!

:o His Meowmy remembered it, and mentioned it in a tribute to another cat. I forgot to tell Olivia until it was too late for her to post a tribute to her heart-throb. Sandra's in the clear, A.L. is the nawtee Meowmy. :eek:

Vio&Juni
05-13-2004, 01:48 AM
Great thing to have a house and humans of your own :)

Happy Gotcha Day, Oliver!