PDA

View Full Version : Mothers day drawing - finished??

slleipnir
05-08-2004, 08:11 PM
Ok, I decided to make a new thread.....I think I'm finished..atleast of one version. I can't decide wheather it should be like the blurred one, or the sketchy one...O_O! I'll post a few diff ones, (although only one is 'done'ish) tell me which you like most??

I know the legs suck, and I can't draw hooves if my life depended on it O_O

http://www.tainted-sky.net/draw/horse5md.jpg
I think this one is pretty much done.

http://www.tainted-sky.net/draw/horse4md.jpg
Same one, only an early stage

http://www.tainted-sky.net/draw/horse3md.jpg
Sketchy version

Blah, I can't decide!! I like the first one, but now that I look at it, it looks too blurred..-sniff-

Dogz
05-08-2004, 08:17 PM
I like the first one. :)

They are all wonderful, Audrey. You are so talented. Your mom will love whichever one you decide to use!

primabella
05-08-2004, 08:17 PM
:eek: WOW.

They're both beautiful but I'm leaning towards the more blurred version (the first one) but I think any of them would be amazing.

Karen
05-08-2004, 08:34 PM
I like version two best. Don't forget to sign the printout for your mom, and date it, too!

catnapper
05-08-2004, 08:39 PM
Definately the first. Karen is right. Don' forget to sign and date it. A personal message is even better. I did drawings my whole life for my mom and grandmom and I laugh now at some of the comments and sentiments.

trayi52
05-08-2004, 08:49 PM
Wow......I am totally in awe! Those are so beautiful, I know your mother is going to love it, espeically when you sign it. Audrey, you are so talented, seems like you can do anything!

Willie:)

Fallon
05-08-2004, 08:52 PM
geez they all look great.. but i like the first two the most. your mom really is going to love it.

dukedogsmom
05-08-2004, 08:54 PM
Wow! It looks great! You are indeed, very talented. Don't let that talent go to waste or be forgotten about as you get older. I'm sure your mom will have a wonderful mother's day!

slleipnir
05-08-2004, 11:44 PM
Wow, thanks everyone :D I think I like the first one too

gini
05-09-2004, 12:23 PM
What a Happy Mother's Day your Mom is going to have.

I simply couldn't decide - I went back and forth between #1 and #2 - I like them both.

slleipnir
05-09-2004, 05:52 PM
Thanks. She said she liked the first one best :D And she said she loved it...but I kinda figured she would as she probably would say it even if she hated it lol

trayi52
05-09-2004, 05:58 PM
Audrey I know she loved it! My oldest daugter made me a card with a poem she wrote herself, and she had put a picture of herself as a child in it. I loved it. So you see mothers loves anything their children do for them with their own hands.

Think I'll go draw one of those stick people for my mother, I can't draw like you can so she will have to settle for a stick person!

Willie:D

slleipnir
05-09-2004, 08:43 PM
Thanks :D I pretty proud of this drawing actually. It's probably my best drawing, but I spent A LOT of time on it. I think it came out better then I expected :D