PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Catnip and a Hanicapped cat

catnapper
05-08-2004, 07:35 PM
OMG! Thank you Catmandu! Your gift came today and I gave them to Pouncer. He *tried* to play with it, but realized that his little cast got in the way. I took a video of him trying.....

I think I'll put them away fro a time he can REALLY get into the Canadian catnip mice!

I hope you enjoy the little video.

PS: The lovely assistant is my oldest daughter.

PayItForward
05-08-2004, 07:40 PM
How cute, you can tell how good the catnip is AND how much he hates that bandage :D

trayi52
05-08-2004, 09:02 PM
Oh, poor Pouncer, his boo boo just won't do what he want it to. I bet that one kitty that will be happy to see that thing go away!

That Canadian catnip is some really strong stuff, isn't it?

Willie:)

smokey the elder
05-09-2004, 07:10 AM
Poor Pouncer! I guess he's right handed (pawed)?

Laura's Babies
05-09-2004, 07:53 AM
Pouncer, I had a boo-boo on my hand last month and I know how inconvient they can be! It was on my right hand too and I am also right handed. At least you don't have to wear a slpint! I am surprised to see that your bandage is still in tact and on your paw, very surprised! That video is priceless!

catmandu
05-09-2004, 11:18 AM
You dont know how much , that I am touched that Pouncer enjoyed his Pillow , and I emailed The Ladys , at Two Friends , to make them Happy Too! We hope that Pouncers Paw is healed soon , and that he ikes the AWA Mouse , as well!

kimlovescats
05-09-2004, 12:38 PM
Sooooo sweet to see Pouncer enjoying the Canadian catnip!!! He will really appreciate it, when his cast is off, and he can roll all over it!!!:D

Randi
05-09-2004, 12:45 PM
That is such a sweet video! Thanks for sharing!

Pouncer you silly boy, you have to use the LEFT paw now! ;)

To my surprize, it looks like the bandage will stay on until friday! :eek: :)