PDA

View Full Version : Sadness...

Toby's Mommy
05-08-2004, 04:34 PM
Maggie is growing up and I can barely carry her anymore! I want her to stay a puppy for ever! She is growing up to fast! Its not fair! I want her to grow up also but I love the puppy breath and the little puppy cries!

dappledoxie
05-08-2004, 04:47 PM
Awwww, I know what you mean! Awwwwwww

guster girl
05-08-2004, 05:14 PM
I know exactly what you mean! Finn is 35 pounds now (7.7 pounds when I brought him home!)! I still pick him up and put him around my neck and shoulders, like a mink stole. I need to get a picture of it soon, though, in case I can't do it for much longer! He's comfortable up there, though, that's what is funny about it! How old is Maggie now? And, how much does she weigh? Puppies grow up so fast, but, I love watching! :)

Fallon
05-08-2004, 07:04 PM
i know what you mean.. all of our pets have to grow up, but they're still the same.. even if it doesn't seem like it. i'm sure you'll find lots of things you like about your puppy as it gets older too.

Kfamr
05-08-2004, 07:10 PM
I get tears in my eyes looking at old photos of Simba.. although he hasn't changed much at all. He looks younger, and had more black on his nose.

And then Nala... she was so tiny. I wish I could go back for atleast one day just to hold and cuddle her again.

They're both my babies.. and I love them even as adults. :)

Toby's Mommy
05-15-2004, 03:41 PM
Maggie is only about 12 weeks but she seems like she is getting so big because we got her when she was only 6 weeks. She is about 35 pounds too.

I got back from my class trip last night and this morning I got up and looked by the shed and saw this big dog. I ran to my mom and said," Who's dog is that?" She goes,"Thats Maggie" I was so surprised that I didn't even recognize her size!