PDA

View Full Version : Nakita & The Bunny Harness

Russian Blue
05-08-2004, 04:05 PM
Sorry guys! Again, I've been too busy with the new job to really spend time on the internet. But I thought I would drop in today! Hope all is well with everyone.

The weather is fighting to stay warm in Toronto, but I was able to take Nakita out for a walk last weekend. I have been trying to find a harness for her that will fit her 5 pound frame with no luck. The one I used last year, the figure 8, was starting to bother her around the neck area so I thought I would look for a new one this year.

I went to PetSmart and couldn't find anything suitable. I then asked a clerk about any recommendations to my problem and she recommended a bunny harness!! It is the perfect fit for Nakita. Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera to take pics, but I'll share some as soon as I get a camera again.

She looks so cute with her bunny harness on and it fits her like a glove! I'm so happy I found something that actually fits her small frame. :D

I would never have known to look in the bunny section of PetSmart for a cat harness! So all you people with small cats, take note!

;)

Laura's Babies
05-08-2004, 04:10 PM
...............................waiting for pictures! (arms crossed and patting my foot!)

catnapper
05-08-2004, 04:40 PM
Small cats? What's that? LOL!

I'm so glad that Miss Nakita is doing well and has a new bunny harness. She should know that it makes much more special! Of course, now that you mentioned pictures, we are waiting patiently.

Vio&Juni
05-08-2004, 06:53 PM
Yeah, waiting for pictures :D

I hope you adjusted at work and you will have a little more time for Nakita (an for us too, we miss her a lot).

Fallon
05-08-2004, 07:11 PM
what a small puppy. i'd love to see some pictures.

rg_girlca
05-08-2004, 09:46 PM
Looking forward on seeing our beautiful Nakita with her little bunny harness.

Barbara
05-09-2004, 05:43 AM
Don't think you can stay away for another 3 weeks now: I am joining Laura in tapping with my fingers on the desk while waiting for Nakita pics:)

catmandu
05-09-2004, 11:25 AM
We , too are waiting , for Photos , of Super Cute Nakita , especially the Tom Found Cats!

rosethecopycat
05-09-2004, 11:34 AM
I wanna see the Blue bunny!

:p

Miss Meow
05-09-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Small cats? What's that? LOL!

Ba ha ha ha, I was just looking at some of your photos! ;)

Good to hear from you. I hope your job is going well, however, it really needs to quieten down a bit so you have time to keep us amused with new photos of your beautiful Nakita :)

Kater
05-09-2004, 07:08 PM
I'm glad you found something to fit Miss Nakita's petite frame. She is such a dainty girl!
Thank goodness for helpful pet shop employees! :)
Looking forward to pictures!!!