PDA

View Full Version : Thor ate his bandage....

Dixie Belle
05-07-2004, 10:27 PM
After five weeks, Thor decides to chew his bandage off yesterday. And he ate part of it. The size of a hand towel. Whole. We have no idea how he did it without choking himself to death. So they had to do surgery on him and get it out today. That brings him up to a grand total of four surgeries in five weeks.

I'll have to take a picture of him in his new collar and show it to ya'll though.

Cinder & Smoke
05-07-2004, 10:43 PM
:eek:

Thor - NAWtee Dawg!

Memo to self:
NEVER "trust" a Dawg with a bandage! :p

How "was" the paw & leg before he ate the bandage?

Best Wishes for a speedy?? recovery. ;)

(That boy seems to be his own Worst Enemy!) :rolleyes:

catnapper
05-07-2004, 10:43 PM
Poor little guy!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Fallon
05-07-2004, 10:46 PM
I'm sorry Thor.

trayi52
05-07-2004, 11:09 PM
Wow, he ate his bandage, what a guy! Had he come home?

Poor Thor, you're going to have to be a good boy so you can be home with mom, stop worrying her so. I just can't believe that bandage was that tasty!

Willie

Laura's Babies
05-08-2004, 09:08 AM
Thor, doggies are suppose to be smart! That was not a smart thing to do fella! Get well soon!!

Pam
05-08-2004, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke

(That boy seems to be his own Worst Enemy!) :rolleyes:

Oh dear! It never ends with your boy. :( Keep us posted about this latest surgery. Poor poor Thor!

Dixie Belle
05-08-2004, 09:40 AM
No, he is still at the vets. He was doing really good this morning. He was hungry. Wonder why. His leg was doing good before he ate the bandage. And he didn't mess with it. He just ate the bandage.....

He has totally taken over the vet's office. They have a greyhound that lives there and he kicked her off her bed yesterday. (Before they did surgery) The techs about died laughing when he did it.

Oh yeah, they said that he walked a little this morning with all four legs! YEA!!!

Canis Amicus
05-08-2004, 12:31 PM
Oh Thor, be good. Don't you wanna go back home?
Wish you best recovery.

dappledoxie
05-08-2004, 04:27 PM
Oh no! Naughty Thor! hehe I hope you get better soon and have fun wearing the new "collar" oh and remember, you look just fine! :D

tatsxxx11
05-08-2004, 05:22 PM
Oh Thor, you nawtee dawg:eek: Sweetie, you need to come home:) But, it sounds like you're enjoy your role as "top banana" there at the hospital! lol! I can't believe you ate the whole thing:D Thank goodness you're ok. But poor baby, another surgery!!! Be good now Thor! Love and hugs to you:)