PDA

View Full Version : New Chloe pictures!!

Kfamr
05-07-2004, 09:54 PM
With Dukedogsmom's Duke!
Thought i'd post a link here for you all to see.
Look how much her eye color has changed!
CLICK HERE FOR THE PICTURES!! (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48901)

Laura's Babies
05-07-2004, 10:11 PM
OH MY GOD! Those are just to darn cute and sweet. I love the ones where the kitty is looking so sweetly at that beautiful BIG dog!...The one where she is standing on the dog is saying "I CONQURED THIS BIG BRUTE!" Those are some priceless shots, something to treasure!

sirrahbed
05-08-2004, 08:18 AM
OMGosh! Chloe is growing before my eyes! I don't think I will ever get tired of photos with that baby and the BIG dog! I have never seen anything like THAT before. I like the ones Laura mentioned best - looking up at him and then climbing up on top! TOO cute! My hubby is even following Chloe and he has NO INTEREST in *that PT thing*:D but he sure jumps up when I say oh look more Chloe and Honey, or just Chloe! This was a different dog though wasn't it??? (I am not a dog person, sorry - don't notice differences more than big dog, little dog, black dog, brown dog:rolleyes: ) But this did not look like Honey...

edit: AHA!! It was Duke:D I DID notice something about dogs and am so proud of myself:D

catmandu
05-08-2004, 09:01 AM
If only People , could get along , like that!

catcrazylady
05-08-2004, 09:03 AM
Colud those pictures be any CUTER!!!??? NO WAY!!! Chloe is adorable and growing so fast! Duke you are a very kind and handsome dog! What adoarble pictures that made my morning!

Kfamr
05-08-2004, 07:31 PM
Thanks for replying guys. :)