PDA

View Full Version : I've got a bunch of little in-grates living with me~!!!!

moosmom
05-07-2004, 07:53 PM
I go grocery shopping today and buy chicken on sale (boneless breasts, buy one-get one). I boil one whole chicken breast, cool it, and then chop it up in the blender so they can eat it.

What do they do??? Except for Doogie, Fawnie and MooShoo, the rest of the little jerks stick their noses in the air!!!

:mad: I put the rest away and am going to make chicken salad with it for my lunch tomorrow.

Fine!!! :mad: It's nothing but dry food for them!!! :mad:

Fallon
05-07-2004, 08:14 PM
lol that's funny. at least you'll have some chicken salad now... and share it with the 3 kitties that liked it? cats sure tend to be picky now-a-days don't they.. heh

moosmom
05-07-2004, 08:22 PM
They sure are!! Yet, open up a can of smelly cat food and they're all over you like lint on a sweater!!! Go figure! :confused: :confused:

catnapper
05-07-2004, 08:39 PM
Allen says that sounds absolutely puuuurfect for him! He would like to know what time he should arrive tomorrow morning for a nice chicken breakfast.

nibblets
05-07-2004, 09:22 PM
Julie will eat only her dry food (and she loves it). She turns her nose up at wet food, tuna, chicken, cat treats, ice cream....everything. I guess it is good that she is a choosey eater. She drinks plenty of water. Just seem odd that she won't eat anything else.

shais_mom
05-07-2004, 10:21 PM
LOL
Donna, Kylie wouldn't eat it either but Keegan would be ready to knock it off the stove!!!

Cinder & Smoke
05-07-2004, 11:12 PM
:confused:

Refuse CHIKIN!???? :eek:

The last time I brought a meal of KFC home in a box [

Snot-Kat sat on the arm of the kliner chair - *watching*...

I got heavily "involved" gnawing on MY piece;
and he deftly reached in the box and
:eek: *snached* a drum-stick for himself!

A quick transfer from klaw to mouth -
followed by a mad dash to the fallin water klozit...

Ever tried to re-claim your dinner - from a KAT - holed up in --
your Bath Tub? :mad:

Boots never met a Chikin he dint *like*! :rolleyes:

trayi52
05-07-2004, 11:17 PM
Donna, Grover is about like that, she won't eat steak at all. If I offer her chicken, she turns her nose up at it unless I tear it into very small pieces and feed it to her by hand, if I put it in a bowl, she turns that little nose up and leaves it. I have to hold it for her!
She is such a brat!

Chicken salad sounds good anyway.

Willie:)

shais_mom
05-08-2004, 12:17 AM
Oh Phred that is toooooo phunny!!
Kind of like the french onyan dip?!

DogLover9501
05-08-2004, 12:23 AM
lol!

Tigger would do the same, he won't eat anything besides *his* one kind of dry food and sometimes wet food, not anything at all--not even fish, tuna, salmon..etc :eek:
From his size you'd think he ate everything :o

Cinder & Smoke
05-08-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by shais_mom

Kind of like the french onyan dip?!

:rolleyes:

Yeah... EXACT same Paw Stroke! :mad:

He practices it REGULARLY - like at evey meal (MY meals)!

He's got Dip an RUN! down to an art form! :p

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-08-2004, 06:29 AM
Ally won't eat ANYTHING except her dry food, Biltong (South African delicacy a BIT like Beef Jerky) and Champagne Honey Ham (but is HAS to be sliced very thin, and HAS to be Deitz & Watson).

Connor is a fiend - any food left on the counter is fair game (last week he enjoyed a large piece of Beef Wellington:rolleyes: ) BUT his favourite is KFC too - if we order KFC I have to throw the leftovers in the OUTSIDE garbage, otherwise he goes through the trash and spreads it all over the floor!!!

smokey the elder
05-08-2004, 07:24 AM
Bosun, Moby, Diva and Diamond would gladly help you dispose of the leftover chicken. :D

Barbara
05-08-2004, 08:29 AM
Hm, the may prefer to share your salad. I have seen that with Filou: oh no, no boiled chicken for me in my bowl:rolleyes:

but yes: Daddy's grilled chicken on the plate:D

catcrazylady
05-08-2004, 08:57 AM
BRATS, Donna, they are all BRATS!!! Spend extra money on them and think "Oh I'm going to make them so happy with this treat" HMMMPH! Stick their cute little noses up and just walk off giving you the "one eyed salute" on the way! Been there, done that on way more than one occasion. Yet we as dutiful slaves continue to try time after time to please the critters.
I think we are all nuts!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/rolleyes.gif

catmandu
05-08-2004, 08:58 AM
Moose , JJJ3 , And Roscoe wont eat Chicken. Neither will Precious , Daine or Rocca! Michael , Princess , and the Siamese love it , but dont eat , a whole lot , of it.Thats good , as they should stick , to thier Dry Food!

sirrahbed
05-08-2004, 09:06 AM
:D Emily & Dylan will eat anything while Eliot (lean & muscular) turns his nose up at almost everything! The ONLY treat I have found to tempt him with are Temptations - and ONLY if I open them up first to smell the soft center!!! Oh, and they HAVE to be stinky salmon:rolleyes:
Ingrateful BRATS!!