PDA

View Full Version : lat192004 Paul from Hawaii

sirrahbed
05-07-2004, 01:09 PM
Hi all - I just got a PM from Paul that said "Just wanted to say so long. It's been fun at the forums, meet some nice people here. Take care." Did he say anything about moving or anything? He put his picture avatar on and Kim added one of him and one of his kitties, Angel, at the "Perfect Man" site, etc - seems like a really nice man. This just seems like an odd PM and worries me a bit - wondered if anyone could enlighten me a bit?? :confused:

kimlovescats
05-07-2004, 02:49 PM
I have pm'd you on this Debbie.

He hopes to be moving back to Ohio before long, and will look us "up" when he does.

;)

catmandu
05-08-2004, 09:13 AM
Found Cats hope that you have Lots of Fun , in Hawaii , and go to a Luau!

MommaCat
05-08-2004, 09:18 AM
I don't get it... he's just dropped off? he is such a nice person.
Is he ok? Will he be taking his babies with him?

I hope he will be ok... it just seems so strange that he has dropped out so suddenly.... I just hope he is ok.

Blessings,
Deb

catcrazylady
05-08-2004, 09:34 AM
I had gotten several PM's from him but nothing pertaining to him leaving or returning to Ohio. I hope all is well and that we hear from him again soon. He sure is a nice fellow and I really enjoyed his posts.

MommaCat
05-08-2004, 10:41 AM
I agree.
He is a very nice person and this must have been a sudden decision. I just hope that he is ok and we hear from him again soon.

Blessings,
Mommacat

Karen
05-08-2004, 11:05 AM
I received a nice long email from him, explaining his situation, which is pretty untenable at the moment. He will be back when he can, and wishes all us Pet Talkers the best until he can post again.

MommaCat
05-08-2004, 02:58 PM
If you hear from him.. please send him my very best wishes. I hope that he will beback on again soon as he has so much to offer.

Blessings,
Deb

sirrahbed
05-08-2004, 03:01 PM
Same here Karen - if you have contact with him, please let him know many of us have asked about him and enjoyed his postings! He actually worried me by leaving so quickly with just a short PM!:eek: I was thinking the worst!! Thanks! Just glad he is OK.
Debbie

MommaCat
05-08-2004, 03:24 PM
Amen... PLEASE let him know that he is in out thoughts and good wishes and energies are withhim..... H eis greatly missed and hoping that he will return here soon.

Mommacat.. deb

lat192004
05-09-2004, 09:58 PM
Hello;

This is a formal "thank you and I'm back" to all for your thoughts. I really appreciate it.You are best folks here, you all are so great!

Thanks
Lat19 Hawaii:D :D :D

kimlovescats
05-09-2004, 10:11 PM
Welcome back... hope you can stick around here and that all is well for you!;)

catcrazylady
05-10-2004, 05:41 AM
Hey! You had us worried!! I don't know what that was all about but I'm glad your back and everything is ok.
You have been a wonderful addition to PT!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

catnapper
05-10-2004, 06:39 AM
I was worried! You were so wonderful and helpful the night Pouncer fell.... you were making me feel so much better. I hope you stay around for a long long time! :)

sirrahbed
05-10-2004, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by lat192004
This is a formal "thank you and I'm back" to all for your thoughts. I really appreciate it.You are best folks here, you all are so great!Thanks
Lat19 Hawaii:D :D :D
LAT!! YOU BRAT!!!!
There I had to say that:rolleyes:
:D Now I feel better! Glad you are OK. I jsut specialize in worry. Yes, very glad all is well:)
Welcome back!!