PDA

View Full Version : Lucas!!

anna_66
05-07-2004, 06:33 AM
Oh my goodness! How lucky I am to get to be the first to congratulate you this morning Lucas:D

You are just too cute! It's no wonder you are so loved.

I'm sure your "puppy fat" will go away...tell mom not to worry;)

Enjoy being our beloved Dog of the Day!

LHCamry
05-07-2004, 08:09 AM
Lucas

What a handsome little fellow you are. I would love to have you for my own. I would spoil you rotten too. Your hair is so pretty.
Have a happy DOTD.:) :) :)

Logan
05-07-2004, 08:29 AM
Oh, Lucas, you are adorable!!!! I'm sure that in no time, you'll run off all that puppy fat with your great puppy energy!!!! :D

I'd love to give you a hug and a kiss, right now, darling Lucas!! :) Hope you get lots of love and treats today! Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day!! :)

pipersmom
05-07-2004, 08:49 AM
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!!

I'm in love with you too Lucas!!

I'd kiss you all over if you were here!

Congrats to Lucas, CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluekat
05-07-2004, 08:51 AM
Lucas, you are adorable!:D I'm sure the puppy fat will all come off soon, so mom shouldn't worry;) It sounds like you have a pretty good life too!
Congratulations on being our DOTD Lucas!:D

Fallon
05-07-2004, 11:08 AM
Aww Lucas, Youre gorgeous.

Jax
05-07-2004, 12:46 PM
What a sweet little poodle/cocker boy you are Lucas! Those eyes would melt anyone's heart!! You are so adorable and handsome - such a cutie pie!
Congrats for being Our Darling Dogie of the Day!! :) :D :)

Kfamr
05-07-2004, 02:39 PM
How ADORABLE!!

I love those curly ears.... I bet your fur is so nice and soft!
Kisses to you sweet boy, and congratulations!!

tatsxxx11
05-07-2004, 02:52 PM
You're too precious for words, Lucas:D What a sweet, fluffy, love muffin you are, and what a great life you lead there with your adoring parents; leisurely walks by the water, lots of naptime and so much love to give and receive:) Add me to your list of adoring fans, cutie pie:) Thanks for taking the time to paw off a note to us Lucas! We're thrilled to honor adorable you as our most deserving Dog of the Day! Love and kisses to you dear, precious Lucas!