PDA

View Full Version : My poor Rosie!!

CountryWolf07
05-06-2004, 04:05 PM
I think my Rosie developed something as a fear.. like coming down the stairs, like she won't come down half way.. and she just whines and whines, and I have to go and pick her up and carry her down. This started last night, and I think something happened, because she YELPED really loud and I wasn't sure of what happened, so I went up and found her cowering.. and I tried to pull her to come down and told her it was okay, blah blah, but nothing worked, so I had to pick her up..

Wish I knew what happened.. she'd come up the stairs.. but not DOWN the stairs..

:(

aly
05-06-2004, 04:10 PM
Maybe ask your brother or parents if they saw anything? That is really odd. Maybe her nail got snagged on the way downstairs yesterday and it hurt her or something like that. If only they could speak English.

CountryWolf07
05-06-2004, 04:19 PM
Actually, my brother was sleeping at the time, so was my dad. I was only the one up.

I'm thinking, she must've tripped, and it was dark.. I don't know. She's OKAY now, but she just gets stuck on the stairs if she wants to come down..

Fallon
05-06-2004, 04:25 PM
It sounds like something did happen to her.. I hope she wasn't hurt though. I'm sure she'll overcome the fear after a bit of coaxing and reassurance from you. I'm sorry Rosie.

CountryWolf07
05-06-2004, 05:25 PM
I think it's her hips.. she can't jump up to certain things.. I'm worried..

tatsxxx11
05-06-2004, 07:18 PM
Oh, Rosie, poor baby:( She must have had some sort of negative experience on the stairs. I'd try to gently coax her down, maybe a few steps at a time and praise her and reward her when she has some success. I hope she can overcome her fear:( Hugs to you Rosie!

CountryWolf07
05-06-2004, 11:58 PM
We're going to take her to the vet today. She is apparently injured. She did something to her hip! :( PRAYERS please!!

wolf_Q
05-07-2004, 12:36 AM
Oh no, poor Rosie!! Let us know how it goes at the vet!

Kater
05-07-2004, 12:43 AM
I'm sorry to hear that Rosie got injured somehow. I hope the vet is able to get her feeling better soon!
I will be praying for sweet Rosie.