PDA

View Full Version : finger print powder?!?!

Sirrahsim
05-06-2004, 12:10 AM
It is now official... I have the WIERDEST cat in the world:rolleyes: I just got a new job, and since I'll be working with lots of money I have to get fingerprinted and background checked and all that. Sooo I got home today from getting my fingerprints done and Boomer just took one sniff at my fingers and went WILD!! He started trying to literally gnaw on my fingers. His little tonuge was going crazy!I thought that he was going to bite my fingers right off:rolleyes: So then I scooped him up to give him a hug and tell him that I love him even though he's crazy and he started going nuts licking my cheek. I glanced in the mirror and yep, I had a little purple smudge of the powder stuff on my cheek. Is he wierd or what?:D :D :D

moosmom
05-06-2004, 02:17 AM
If it's any consolation, it's a full moon out too! My cats are acting nutty.

catnapper
05-06-2004, 08:12 AM
Nutty Boomer! He just wanted to tell his mommy that she needed to get all that purple gunk off her fingers!

Laura's Babies
05-06-2004, 08:43 AM
Maybe it is made out of catnip! LOL!

catmandu
05-06-2004, 08:49 AM
That is Nutty , as cats, dont like ink , normally! Than what is normal , to a Cat!!

lizzielou742
05-06-2004, 02:17 PM
I heard somewhere that cats aren't supposed to get near newspapers b/c the fumes from the ink can kill them. Cats and ink....weird.