PDA

View Full Version : F*R*I*E*N*D*S Finale - THURSDAY NIGHT!

CountryWolf07
05-05-2004, 10:19 PM
Oh.. my goodness.. I just finished watching Dateline's Tribute to FRIENDS...

I totally lost it at the end, I was bawling! This is one show I've NEVER felt so emotional about!

I'm still a bit teary-eyed about it now.. knowing the fact.. it's REALLY gonna happen and TOMORROW NIGHT is the NIGHT..

Oh I need a box of tissues right now!

:(

P.S I know this is just a T.V show, but it's something I grew up watching..

kari
05-05-2004, 10:21 PM
I don't watch the show, but, update me on what's going on! It'd be interesting to hear what's up.

trayi52
05-05-2004, 10:57 PM
I don't get to watch it either. My husband don't like it! But I always loved it when I got to watch it. I only got to watch the reruns.

Please post an update, is Ross and Rachel going to get together, or who is Rachel going to end up with.

Did Monica have a baby??

You will have to let us know what happens tomorrow night, I just got to know!

Willie

lovemyshiba
05-05-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by trayi52

Did Monica have a baby??

Nope, she and Chandler are adopting.:)

I know how you feel Rachel--I watched the Dateline special (part of it, I forgot about it).
I had to do some major reworking of the schedule at work to get tomorrow night off, and I'm having people over, and we're doing dinner and watching Friends. I suppose I should get a few boxes of tissues when I go to the store!!

Fallon
05-06-2004, 12:39 AM
i'm sorry...

luckies4me
05-06-2004, 10:46 AM
I've missed so many episodes because I forgot to tape them. :( They will have this last season on DVD right?! I sure as hell hope so! I am not going to miss it tonight. I cannot believe this is the last one. :(

slleipnir
05-06-2004, 11:19 AM
I stopped liking Friends a while ago. It seems to be the same thing over and over again (esp with Ross and Racheal :rolleyes:) What time is it on? I was thinking I might watch it if it's on before/after Survivor just to see how it ends...even though I have no idea what's going on as I haven't seen it in a few years.............:o

Logan
05-06-2004, 12:24 PM
We've never watched it much, either, mainly because I thought a lot of the subject matter was "too much" for a young kid (Helen) to watch. Found out she was watching re-runs all the time at her dad's house!!!! :eek:

Anyway, I'm going to tape it tonight, and we will watch it together later (Scott, Helen and me) as the last episode doesn't even start until 9 and that girl needs to get to sleep as she is in testing this week.

Logan

Rio and Me
05-06-2004, 02:08 PM
I'm a HUGE HUGE fan of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, its showing the final series now, i so sad, its like one of the only watchable thing on TV, Except the OC which is bril!!
Tomorrow is the TOW princess consuela, so i'm not gunna look at any thread's on friends from now on because i think you lot are heading in the episode viewing.
Ky

sirrahved
05-06-2004, 02:09 PM
I haven't avidly watched Friends in years, but I'm still very excited about watching the finale tonight! I'm non-committed, I tend to watch shows only in their peak:rolleyes:

bluekat
05-06-2004, 03:57 PM
I don't watch the show regularly, but I love it. I think its a really funny show. I will be watching the finale tonight. After its over, I'll really miss it too, even though I don't really watch it all the time.:(

CountryWolf07
05-06-2004, 04:21 PM
To answer someone's question in here, YES! The finale will be on DVD..it releases on May 11th.

Cincy'sMom
05-06-2004, 09:00 PM
Well, It is offically over...I admit I recoreded it cause I knew I would miss the beginning, but one thought kept running through my head once I started watching...Where was Emma? Was Rachel not going to take her daughter with her???

bluekat
05-06-2004, 09:03 PM
I just finished watching it too...:( It was a very good episode but its so sad to think that it was the last one.

slleipnir
05-06-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
Well, It is offically over...I admit I recoreded it cause I knew I would miss the beginning, but one thought kept running through my head once I started watching...Where was Emma? Was Rachel not going to take her daughter with her???

I watched a little. I think she said her mom was taking her

Dogz
05-06-2004, 09:28 PM
Yes, Rachel's mom took Emma while Rachel went on the plane to Paris, and Rachel's mom was going to bring Emma to Paris later.

Yes, I watched the Grand Finale. I hadn't watched the show in a while, but I am glad that I caught the last episode.

My aunt was a HUGE Friends fan, and she too, bawled at the last episode.

Logan
05-06-2004, 09:39 PM
I enjoyed the first hour with all the scenes over the 10 years much better than the second. I know I said I wasn't going to watch it until Scott got home (taped it for him), but I watched it anyway. It was strange.......won't say anything else until every has had a chance to see it.

trayi52
05-06-2004, 09:47 PM
I got to see it! I loved the ending!! And Monica and Chandler! Oh that was so sweet!

I love Phoebe, she is so bold! That girl will do anything.

Willie

slleipnir
05-06-2004, 09:57 PM
I missed the ending. I was only half watching it, but I wanted to see how it ended anyway.

lovemyshiba
05-06-2004, 10:22 PM
Watched it, and cried....I've been watching it for 10 years, I've seen every episode more than once.

I thought it was a good episode, but I won't say anything else for those of you who didn't see it yet.

PJ's Mom
05-06-2004, 10:36 PM
Great episode. Sad, but good.

CountryWolf07
05-06-2004, 11:56 PM
That was so sad, but yet, funny, but WOW! I'm glad they definitely got the "closure" down!

Let me tell you, I've been a fan of this show for 10 years - and watching Rachel leave Ross, after he told her that he loved her so much and didn't want her to go, asked her to stay - I completely LOST it!

This show will always be my favorite..

trayi52
05-07-2004, 12:27 AM
That what I felt too! I thought 'oh no, why? why?? and then when he is in his apartment! I loved that! Wonderful. *now in dreamland*

Willie:)

CountryWolf07
05-07-2004, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by trayi52
That what I felt too! I thought 'oh no, why? why?? and then when he is in his apartment! I loved that! Wonderful. *now in dreamland*

Willie:)

Yup! Actually, I kind of had a funny feeling at that scene - like I could feel like Rachel didn't leave him, you know? GOSH, I'm glad they're reunited!! :D

The whole Ross/Phoebe plot was hilarious..

Phoebe: Open your eyes!
Ross: Are we OFF the bridge yet?

Haha!

trayi52
05-07-2004, 01:14 AM
Think about the one where Monica and Rachel were fighting and Phoebe grabbed them by the ear, and what she said to them! I loved that one.

Oh, and how they all watch the ugly naket guy aross the street, and when they thought he was dead. They built this long pole to poke him with. Remeber what Joey yelled at the ugly naked guy?

Willie:D

jenfer
05-07-2004, 01:34 AM
Argh. I missed it. Can anyone PM me the ending??? :)

I think I will buy the DVD. I already got like 2 seasons worth of VCD. :D

Vio&Juni
05-07-2004, 04:27 AM
They showed it here up to the last few episodes. I was organizing my schedule according to FRIENDS. Now they stopped and I don't know when are they going to show the ending.