PDA

View Full Version : Malone ran away....

Cookiebaker
05-05-2004, 06:45 PM
:eek: I was soooo scared!! I took him out after dinner tonight, and he was one wound up dog. He caught me off guard, and jerked the leash out of my hand and away he ran. :eek:

I was in my slippers :rolleyes: so ran into the house to put Emmers into his house, and grab my sneakers, the whole time praying that he would come back.

We have a trail that goes right by our house and since that was the general direction he ran I went that way.

I was so frantic, calling him and I couldn't find him for about 10 minutes. Finally I spotted him and he came running right up to me.

I am so thankful to have my nawtee boy back!!

My hubby Mark is away on business this week, and Malone has gotten nawtier and nawtier. He's really missin' his daddy I think and also is tuned in that I am starting to stress out.

I am SOO glad that he came back home!!! :)

Logan
05-05-2004, 06:47 PM
You scared me, Anna. I know you had to be in a panic! :eek: I'm so glad he came back. Good boy, Malone. :)

Pam
05-05-2004, 06:50 PM
My heart started thumping just reading this. I know how scared you must have been. I recently had Ripley pull the same thing on me (he backed out of his collar and was off!!) :eek: :eek: Gosh I am glad you got that nawtee boy back!! Now you probably feel weak in the knees. I know I did!

lute
05-05-2004, 06:54 PM
oh my! well,he got a good run.lol

jenfer
05-05-2004, 06:57 PM
I am sooooooo glad he is found!!! Naughty boy. ;)

bluekat
05-05-2004, 07:05 PM
:eek: Wow that's scary! Glad Malone came back soon though. What a nawtee boy!:p

tatsxxx11
05-05-2004, 07:15 PM
You scared the heck out of me too Anna!!! Oh, you must have been frantic! It's happened to me and I know how terrified you were. Thank goodness that nawtee boy was found!!! Malone, you be a good boy now until your daddy comes home! HUGS to you sweetie:)

Uabassoon
05-05-2004, 07:29 PM
I was so scared to open this thread! I'm happy to hear that Malone is safely at home.

chocolatepuppy
05-05-2004, 08:07 PM
Oh that's scary!!! My Lacey got out of our fence one day when I had it open slightly and told her to stay (ha) She started sniffing her way down the drive. Luckily my truck was outside the gate and I said lets go for a ride and she jumped in.Then I took her for a little ride.That was only a few seconds I can imagine how scared you were :eek:

dukedogsmom
05-05-2004, 08:44 PM
Malone, you scared us all! I am so glad you're home and you'd better behave yourself :) We don't want anything bad to happen to you.

apcrs5122
05-05-2004, 08:49 PM
Oh that scared me! My stomach just dropped reading the title. I'm so glad that you found him and he came right back to you, I know how scared you get when they run.

Nawtee boy, Malone! Don't scare your momma like that anymore!;)

catnapper
05-05-2004, 09:30 PM
What a terrible scare! I'm glad he came running right back to you and is home safe and sound.

lovemyshiba
05-05-2004, 09:33 PM
Deer Malone--

I wuz a nawtee gurl last week just like you were a nawtee boy today. My mom opened up the door, and I usually don't move, but I wanted to go somewheres dat day! I herd some doggies down da street, so dat's where I went. I couldn't get in though, and mommy found me on da porch:eek: :eek:
Mommee wasn't too pleezed wif me, but she was happy dat I didn't go far.

Just a hint for you though, Malone--if you runs away, you won't be dere when daddee gets home!!!!!

Luv,
Jada

Silly girl on the computer!! I'm glad Malone came back, Anna, I could feel the panic in your post, and I was scared for you.
I'm glad the nawtee boy comes back, and I hope everything goes well until Mark gets back.

Kater
05-05-2004, 09:40 PM
So scary! :eek: Poor Anna!
Thank goodness Malone is safe and sound!

delidog
05-05-2004, 10:28 PM
Now Mr.Malone!!!!!!!
Please Don't make this "Running Away" business a Habit!!!
We ALL Love You at Pet Talk!!!
We Need You HERE!!!
Plus,Again
You just CANNOT make your MOMMY Worry that much!!
And Us Too

Now Lets' Chat before YouPull that Again!!!

cloverfdx
05-06-2004, 06:07 AM
I am glad Malone is home and safe. Nawtee boy you gave us all a scare. ;)

{{{Hugs for Malone and Mama}}}

ramanth
05-06-2004, 09:23 AM
Malone! You naughty boy! Scareing mommy like that...

:eek:

Glad he's home safe! :)

anna_66
05-06-2004, 09:25 AM
But I'm sure he did the same to you. I'm glad you were able to find him!

Malone, you shouldn't be a nawtee boy like thathttp://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/nonono.gif You'll end up giving your mom a heart attack! Be a good boy now for mommy:D

Kona & Oreo's mom
05-06-2004, 09:31 AM
Malone, don't go setting a bad example for Emerson. :) I'm glad he's home and safe.

Fallon
05-06-2004, 10:33 AM
of course he came back, he just wanted to go for a little stroll and spend some time alone. he didn't want to go away forever. heh.

Tina
05-06-2004, 11:27 AM
Malone you nawtee boy! You shouldn't be scaring your mommy like that.

I'm so glad to hear he is at home and safe.:)

Ginger gave me a scare last week. I went down town to put gas in my car so I thought I'd let Ginger go. She loves going for rides well I must have left the window down to far. She must have jumped out when I went in to pay for the gas and few other things. I came back and didn't see her in the car well I got back out and started looking for her. She was right beside the car next to me sniffing it. Thank goodness we found her.

wolf_Q
05-06-2004, 12:10 PM
How frightening!!! :eek: I'm so glad you found him! Isn't it funny how dogs are always heading to their favorite spots...when our gate came open and Nebo got out he was headed up to Lady's house. :rolleyes:

shais_mom
05-06-2004, 12:28 PM
wow! I am so glad he came back!!!
Malone don't scare your momma like that!