PDA

View Full Version : Hard day at work!

cubby31682
05-05-2004, 02:30 PM
Today at work, I was getting grumpy. A girl I work with kept yelling at me to do something and the customers kept making me mad because I was mad to begine with. Well this woman brought in her dog, (I work at Mc Donalds, and I was in drive thru today) and all the sudden I was so happy. Then the girl at work started yelling and complaining because I didn't do something she demanded me to do, then a guy came through with a dog, I have no clue what they were. All of them that came through today I asked what they were and they said they were a mix of almost everything, that they got them from the shelter and they aren't really sure what all is in them. That it self made me happy. Just wanted to share that.

By the way I wanted to pet the dogs so bad, but I'm not allowed to :( I just wanted to reach in the window and grab one or two or all of them and just keep them next to me for the rest of the day, however I don't think the skin people would like that much. :rolleyes: :confused:

carole
05-05-2004, 03:41 PM
I am glad the sight of furry, cutie pies with tongues hanging out, helped to brighten your day, don't worry we all have those bad days, hopefully tomorrow will be better , who knows maybe some more furry friends might come by, hope so.

cubby31682
05-05-2004, 05:54 PM
We get alot of them everyday. We have a dish full of treats for them. I always give out a small handfull just because the dogs are so CUTE! We were out of them today though :(

lovemyshiba
05-05-2004, 06:21 PM
Isn't it great how seeing animals can brighten your day??

Yesterday I was having a rough day, and I was driving to work, and saw a girl with her cat on her lap, almost sticking it's head out the window in her car. It made me laugh, and the kitty was so cute!!!!

Glad the doggies brightened up your day!!!

aly
05-05-2004, 06:31 PM
Aww, I'm glad your day was brightened by the cute doggies!

The women that work at the McDonald's near me LOOOOVE Reece. They always REALLY want to hold him, but can't because of sanitary reasons. Every time I am socializing a foster, I take him/her through the drive thru for those women to see. They don't speak English too well, but they love it when I come by with the dogs!

guster girl
05-05-2004, 06:45 PM
I have gone the past two days to McDonald's for breakfast (I love the parfaits), and, the guys that take and fill my order LOVE Finn! He tries to get out of the window to get closer to them. I take him with me just because I know how much he loves the car! But, it's now because the folks love to see him. :)