PDA

View Full Version : The Little Stray

catmandu
05-05-2004, 11:36 AM
Is at The Vets , and they are determining whether , or not , he will lose his paw! It looks pretty bad to me , but the New Guardian will fight , for The Paw! And i all depends , if the bone is broken , and canit knit together! Prayers are needed fo the Little Stray!

sirrahbed
05-05-2004, 11:44 AM
Omegosh Gary! It is a good thing you got him when you did!! Poor thing - hope the white coats can fix him up:(

K & L
05-05-2004, 11:45 AM
I'm so glad Little Stray is under vet care. Prayers are with him!

emily_the_spoiled
05-05-2004, 11:54 AM
Gary, I am so glad that you took the poor guy into the vet. He must have been suffering for quite awhile. We will keep all our fingers and paws crossed that he will be able to keep his paw and it will heal okay.

catcrazylady
05-05-2004, 12:15 PM
Bless his little heart! That poor baby has been hurting for some time. Bless you Gary for getting him the care needed. Please keep us posted on how he is doing.

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-05-2004, 12:24 PM
Poor little darling! Thank goodness you were there to intervene and get this little one the help he needs! Praying for a good recovery!

kimlovescats
05-05-2004, 12:25 PM
I've already sent up a prayer for little stray! Please do keep us updated! ;)

Randi
05-05-2004, 01:14 PM
Gary, I'm so glad this little guy came to you for help. Thanks for taking him to the vet! :) I hope his paws can be fixed!!

Positive and healing thoughts coming his way! :)

Cinder & Smoke
05-05-2004, 01:43 PM
PRAYERS for the Little Stray!

But...
Is there "more" to this Tail?

Seems like we're in the middle of the Tail -
but I can't find the beginning... :confused:

A *link* would be nice! ;)

sirrahbed
05-05-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke

A *link* would be nice! ;)
HERE (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48304&highlight=catmandu) ya go:D

PayItForward
05-05-2004, 01:49 PM
Prayers for little stray.

Bless you Gary for rescuing him, whilst a decision can be made. :D

Laura's Babies
05-05-2004, 06:49 PM
I have a friend who is a surgical nurse and has seen and tended to lots of gross stuff. One day at home, she heard a dog crying and barking like something was wrong so she went to investigate. She found the neighborhood dog with a pitchfork in his front paw and it was driven deep in the ground so the poor dog could not move or get away. It was not her dog but she called the vet in tears and asked them to please come tend to this dog. Even though it was on a Saturday, and late evening, they came out and had to numb the dogs paw right there to just get the pitch fork out. Normally a strong woman, she was reduced to a blubbering cry baby over someone doing this to a dog and leaving it there to suffer.

The vet took the dog and the owners were contacted but they could not afford to pay the bill, so my friend paid the bill and brought the dog back to the neighborhood. The owner promptly came with a paper stating that he was giving her the dog and was no longer responsiable. God will smile on people like you and her. We ARE here to take care of them, even if their owners won't.
God Bless you for helping that poor kitty! Keep us posted.