PDA

View Full Version : New Member...

joanofark
05-04-2004, 08:29 PM
Hello,
I am 13 and I love animals!!! I like spending time playing with my 10 week old kitten,Kally and my 9 year old Dog, Duke ( A great pal). I also like reading dog books,Drawing Animals,and surfing the net.:) I am an only child so it is geat to have Duke and Kally around!

I registered on this site so I could learn more about animals! Well this is just a little about me and I hope you enjoy having me on this site!
:D

Kfamr
05-04-2004, 08:34 PM
Hello and welcome to Pet Talk!! :D

I'm KayAnn, or Kay -- owned by two pups, Simba and Nala - and a fish named Earle. :)

You can see Nala(and me) in my signature, as well as Simba (and some more of Nala) in the link to their photo albums. :)

Do you have any pictures of your furkids? :)

joanofark
05-04-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Hello and welcome to Pet Talk!! :D

I'm KayAnn, or Kay -- owned by two pups, Simba and Nala - and a fish named Earle. :)

You can see Nala(and me) in my signature, as well as Simba (and some more of Nala) in the link to their photo albums. :)

Do you have any pictures of your furkids? :)

Sorry, I dont have any on the computer right now:( ...But hopefully I will soon:).

bluekat
05-04-2004, 08:41 PM
Welcome to PT!:D My name is Tiffany and I'm 14 years old. I'm sure you'll love it here and become addicted very soon:p
I have a Persian named Blueberry. You can see him in my siggy.

We love seeing pics here, so feel free to post some of your pets!

Hope to get to know you better soon!:)

joanofark
05-04-2004, 08:47 PM
I just remembered that I had some pictures of my dog, Duke!
Here he is:

CamCamPup33
05-04-2004, 08:47 PM
Hi, Welcome to pet-talk!

My name is amber, and im owned my two lovely animals, Cami, my dog; she is a corgi/American eskimo cross, and Cali, my cat; Whose a calico cat..

:D Looking foward to hearing more about you.. :)

CamCamPup33
05-04-2004, 08:50 PM
I just saw the picture of duke!

He is *SO* handsome.. He reminds me of timber, another pettalk dog that used to be on the board.. :)

green_chameleon_girl
05-04-2004, 08:52 PM
Hey! Im Heather im also 13 turning 14 soon;) I had a chameleon named Rex and she sadly passed away last thursday:(

I have a hamster named Buttons, 2 dogs honey and taffy and my sister Kelsey(Tweety_pie) who is also my twin has 2 beautiful budgies:D Welcome to Pet Talk im sure you will LOVE it here:)

joanofark
05-04-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
I just saw the picture of duke!

He is *SO* handsome.. He reminds me of timber, another pettalk dog that used to be on the board.. :)

Thank you, I know he is not a purebred, but he is one great mutt!:rolleyes:

bluekat
05-04-2004, 08:59 PM
Duke is gorgeous!:D I love his coloring:)

lovemyshiba
05-04-2004, 11:15 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!!

Duke sure is handsome!!!

My name is Emily, and I am owned by 4 dogs. Kito, who is a shiba inu; Abbey, who is a beagle mix (and is currently in my signature); Riley, who is a little labbie mix;, and Jada, our rottweiler!!

I can't wait to hear more about your pets!!!

Miss Meow
05-04-2004, 11:22 PM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk!

My name is Nicole and I have four cats and two dogs.

I hope you have a great time on this forum :)

trayi52
05-04-2004, 11:31 PM
Hi, and welcome to Pet Talk! I think Duke is just gorgeous. I hope you find some more pictures to post. Like some of Kally, your kitten. Would love to see pictures of Kally.

My name is Willie, and I have three dogs for now, two cats, a ferret, and a cockateil. They are in my sig, and my avatar.

I hope you like it here.

Willie:)

jenfer
05-04-2004, 11:39 PM
Hello. My name is Jen. I have 1 dachshund. She is in my sig. Welcome to PT!! :)

davidpizzica
05-04-2004, 11:49 PM
Hi! Welcome to Pet Talk! My name is david and I have two cats, Nikki, a tuxedo cat,and Daisy, a tortoiseshell cat. I saw the picture of Duke and he is a handsome dog! I hope you enjoy being on PT. I'm sure you'll become addicted!!

anna_66
05-05-2004, 06:47 AM
http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/welcome5.gif

I'm Anna & I'm owned by the three doggies you see below. Your dog Duke is so cute! I hope we'll be able to see more pictures of him:D

Karen
05-05-2004, 07:31 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. I'm Karen, and I have a bunny, Miss Hoppy - that's her in my avatar!

Tell us more about your pets!

Corinna
05-05-2004, 07:51 AM
I my name is Corinna I have a daughter 22 and a son 20, so I am one of the older members here. I have a Newfy, lady, springer, Merlin .a bunny Wee One . Them 5 grand kitties 2 which live with me tuxy,Winky and Ebony 3 . Welcome to a great place. Mutts are really loved here, especally if they were rescued from a shelter or abusive situation. You boy is very lovely.

Logan
05-05-2004, 08:01 AM
Hi and welcome!!!! I can't believe our friend, Willie, forgot to mention Mario, her monkey!!!! :)

I'm Logan and I have a daughter your age!!! :) We have 4 dogs, 2 cats and 2 Cockatiels. Your Duke is beautiful!!!! :)

Welcome to Pet Talk! :D

Tina
05-05-2004, 08:28 AM
Hello and Welcome!! Duke is handsome!

I'm owned by 2 dogs- Ginger(miniature pinscher mix) and Josie(boxer), 4 cats- FuzzyWuzzy,LittleKitty,Ozzie and Tigger, 3 goldfish, and 1 rabbit.

G.P.girl
05-05-2004, 08:49 AM
hi ,
i'm shannon and i'm 14 (turning 15 soon though...welll in like 3 months :o ) i have a lopeared bunny named Cadbury (see him in my sig) and two fishies. i hope you like it here, i'm sure you'll be as addicted as the rest of us soon enough :)

Heather, when is your birthday?

ramanth
05-05-2004, 08:56 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm owned by the thee in my signature as well as a fish named Jango. :)

joanofark
05-05-2004, 09:01 AM
I think everyone wants to know more about my pets!!!!:) Well the picture of Duke you saw was accually a picture of him when he was about 6 or 7 now he is 9 and he has grey fur on his chin and he cant hear and see as good as he used too!!!Is that normal? He has out lived all the animals we have ever had! But I am really scared he could die of old age any time!!!:( Duke has so many dogs in him! We think he has some Chow, Shepered, Lab, and a little Collie. What do you think he has in him?

Kally was a gift from my parents since my other cat, Necko was hit on the road! I think Kally is a tabby cat... when I get a picture on could you tell me what you think she is?:D Thanks!:)

joanofark
05-05-2004, 09:04 AM
Dear ramanth,

I love your avatar!! :D :D :D

catnapper
05-05-2004, 09:22 AM
Welcome! You'll learn a lot about animals here!

I am owned by three - a dog named Nicki (she's a big wimp) and two cat, Allen and Pouncer (they push the big wimpy dog around)

DogLover9501
05-05-2004, 10:06 AM
Hey! Welcome to Pet Talk!

I'm Robyn and I'm 16, will be 17 on the 25th, I am also an only child ;)

I am owned by Piddle a shih-tzu, Jasper a boxer, Wiggles a shih-tzu mix and Tigger..a cat! You can see them all in my signature!

Glad you found PT! You will DEFINATLY love it here, and you will DEFINATLY learn tons, I know I have!!

Welcome again!

EssTer
05-05-2004, 12:20 PM
HI!
We're happy to get new members to PT.. I really hope you'll enjoy time being here :)

Well, my name's Liga (pronounced as Lee-ga), but all calls me Esster.. So I 'm absolutley siberian husky and horse fun.. I'm owned by great cat, called Buddy.. you can see him in my sig :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-05-2004, 01:03 PM
Hi, and welcome to Pet Talk. I am owned by two cats - Ally and Connor - who you can see in my signature.

I live in Bahrain in the Middle East (I THINK* I am the only member from Bahrain on here).

Duke is lovely. I had a Rhodesian Ridgeback called Fiona who lived to the age of 14.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-05-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
Hi, and welcome to Pet Talk! I think Duke is just gorgeous. I hope you find some more pictures to post. Like some of Kally, your kitten. Would love to see pictures of Kally.

My name is Willie, and I have three dogs for now, two cats, a ferret, and a cockateil. They are in my sig, and my avatar.

I hope you like it here.

Willie:)

*gasp* Poor Mario!!

Desert Arabian
05-05-2004, 03:19 PM
Hey there joanofark! Welcome to Pet Talk! Your pup is adorable!

I'm Laura, I'm from Wisconsin, I'm 16 and I too am an only child. I have 2 kitties named Sammy and Dudley along with 7 rats named Chloe, Daisy, Oscar, Fred, Violette, Phoebe, and Suzie. I am obsessed with horses (riding for 10 years) and yellow Labs.

See you around the board, I can't wait to see more pictures! :D

primabella
05-05-2004, 03:50 PM
Hello and welcome to PT. :) I'm Liana and am owned by three goofy pets; two budgie birds named Rocket and Sky and a Sheltie named Mickey which is in my sig.

Duke is very handsome! :)

carole
05-05-2004, 04:03 PM
Hello there and WELCOME, I am one of the oldie members too, but you will notice there are a lot of young PT members your age, I am sure you will enjoy yourself here on PT, keep telling us all about your pets and pics if possible, Duke looks a mighty handsome doggie.

I am mother to two children,22 and 11, and two furbabies, you can see them in the sig below., and I think I am the only member from New Zealand.

Toby's my baby
05-05-2004, 08:19 PM
Hi! Welcome to PetTalk! You will love it here and soon get addicted.

My name is Beth and I am owned by 2 dogs, (Maggie & Boo Boo) 3 cats (Cassie, Mittens, and C.P.) 2 ducks (Ceaser & Romeo), 2 horses (Austin & Thumper) and 5 fish ( Slick, Sherman, Suave, Dodge, and Jamba).

You will learn A LOT about animals and meet lots of people from all over. Hope you enjoy it here!