PDA

View Full Version : Decided on my Digital camera!!!....I think!

DogLover9501
05-04-2004, 04:58 PM
On May 24th(day before my b-day) I am going to get my Digital Camera :D

I *think* I'm going to go with a FUJI FINEPIX A330!

Here's the info about it, if anyone cares :p
Once you try our one touch fully automatic Fuji A330 digital camera you'll agree that with it's 3x optical zoom, 1.6x digital zoom, 3.2 MegaPixel quality and xD memory expansion it's not only easy to use but it makes your pictures crisper, sharper and full of brilliant colours while helping create amazing high-quality 8" x 10" prints. Other features include zoom up to 10cm to create your tiny favorites. A multi-lingual function is able to support 6 languages. And if the ability to create breathtaking pictures isn't enough, this digital camera also includes a 60-second movie making capability to watch on your TV or PC. The most amazing thing is that is only operates on two AA batteries and has low power consumption so it will last longer, and you won't have to spend a lot of time searching for the right batteries. The best of life's memories demand a good camera.

I am SOOOOOOOOO excited!! I can't wait! 20 days!!!!

anna_66
05-04-2004, 06:59 PM
How exciting! It sounds like a great camera:)

trayi52
05-04-2004, 08:35 PM
I am so happy for you, I can't wait for you to get it! Why don't you also invest in a battery charger and the batteries to go with it. I think you can get a charger at Walmart, and it has the batteries with it, and even a cord you can use in your auto to charge the batteries. That way you wouldn't have the added expence of having to buy batteries all the time.

Anyway, now we are going to get to see some pics of that sweet Jasper, and the rest of the crew.

Willie:)

dukedogsmom
05-05-2004, 07:22 AM
My camera is a Fuji Fine Pix, also! I have been really happy with it except that it can't do close ups like dog's eyes/flowers and such. Just thought I'd let you know that before you completely decided.

DogLover9501
05-07-2004, 03:21 PM
Sorry Im only replying to this now :o I didnt think anyone would respond!

Anna-Yes it is exciting, I can't wait!!! 16 days!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Willie-That is a good idea ;) I will try to pick up a batery charger when I go to get the camera! And I am glad you want to see more of the crew :D

Val-I love to take those kind of close-ups, but I know that the cameras that can take the awesome eye..etc close-ups are probably out of my price range, which is $300-350, I guess I will live ;) :p

I was also wondering, does it matter what kind of computer I have?? Do I need to check something before buying it, my aunt said my cousin couldnt use her digital camera because it wasn't right for her computer :confused:

Thanks

trayi52
05-07-2004, 03:28 PM
Well of course I want to see more of your gorgeous babies!! I can't wait for you to get your new camera, one thing, more pictures for us to see, and then you are going to have so much fun!!

I am very excited for you, I know how it feels to get that first camera of your very own. Back years ago, I ask my husband for my very first one, of cours it wasn't digital back then, but oh, what a camera it was. I was so proud, I took pictures of everything!

Willie:D

binka_nugget
05-07-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by DogLover9501
Val-I love to take those kind of close-ups, but I know that the cameras that can take the awesome eye..etc close-ups are probably out of my price range, which is $300-350, I guess I will live ;) :p

I think I've read somewhere that that camera has a macro feature. If it does, the closeups will work out just fine.

DogLover9501
05-07-2004, 05:18 PM
Willie-I will be JUST like that lol taking pictures of anything and everything, going around all day every day with it attached to my hand! :p

Also I LOVE your new signature!

Ashley-I hope I can get pretty good close-ups with it, I guess we'll see ;)