PDA

View Full Version : Boo boo foot!

PJ's Mom
05-04-2004, 04:12 PM
Bailey had a boo boo on her foot this afternoon when we went for our daily walk to the park. Apparently a sticker got caught in her pad and she had a really hard time getting it out.

Anyway, if I want to get Bailey wound up, I use my whiny voice (you know what I mean. You have one too!) I'll say something like, "Awww. Does Bailey have a sick belly?" or "Does Bailey have a boo boo foot?" When I do it just right, she goes crazy...barking right in my face, and then she's ready to play. :D Ok, so I provoke he just a little bit. :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Today, while we were at the park, when she got this sticker caught in her foot, I made the mistake of forgetting to think about my tone. I said, "Let Mommy see that boo boo foot!" I used the voice. Before I knew it, I was flat on my back with Bailey standing on my shoulders wagging wildly, barking like a mad dog. I thought it was kind of funny. The people playing soccer in the field next to us didn't. The whole game stopped and they stared at what appeared to be a wild dog attacking me. :D

I waved at them, and after a couple of head shakes, they went on about their game. Bailey got the sticker out of her "boo boo paw" and we went home. :D

Dog1,Cats2
05-04-2004, 06:54 PM
I can imagine how cute that must have looked!

CathyBogart
05-04-2004, 07:32 PM
How CUTE!! *grin* I wish I'd been there!

joanofark
05-05-2004, 09:11 AM
*ROTFL* If I were you I would use that tone of voice more carfully!:D

tatsxxx11
05-05-2004, 04:22 PM
I know EXACTLY what you're talking about...crazy dog, craby dog, crazy dog!:D:D:D Whenever I use that voice with Star, I usually end up getting tackled to the ground! You must have given the onlookers qutie a laugh! Bailey, hope your boo boo foot's all better:)

PJ's Mom
05-05-2004, 10:40 PM
Bailey has to go to the doctor for her boo boo foot tomorrow. :( I think she damaged her dewclaw somehow. She's done it once before and needed a shot of anti-inflammatory drugs to make her better.

The good thing is that I don't have to worry about the doctor calling it her "boo boo foot" :D

Logan
05-05-2004, 10:44 PM
LOL!!! I hope Bailey will be just fine.....sorry to laugh at her expense, but my goodness, what a funny mental picture you made for us!!! :)

PJ's Mom
05-07-2004, 02:30 PM
I won't tell her you laughed at her, even though she's used to being the subject of laughter. :D

After a day of rest, Bailey is much better and we got to go back to the park today! She didn't do anything embarassing except scoot her butt in front of a very proper looking Maltese. :D

Maybe it's time to have those anal glands checked...

Fallon
05-07-2004, 03:21 PM
Aww poor Bailey. That sounds pretty funny, I think I'd stop what I was doing and stare too. lol