PDA

View Full Version : Tucker

Sweet Sixy
05-04-2004, 09:14 AM
Let me be the first to say congrats to Tucker! What a beautiful little baby. My friends clydesdale is expecting a baby sometime soon. Theres nothing better than watching these wonderful animals grow up! Good luck Tucker, and you will be a beautiful buggy baby!

tatsxxx11
05-04-2004, 12:08 PM
Tucker, you're just too precious for words! What a most beautiful boy you are:) I'll bet you're going to make an awesome buggy pony; won't that be fun! Yes everyone loves Tucker and Tucker loves everyone; even the kitties get a ride! How sweet is that:D I envy your family, having the great honor of watching you grow up. I'll bet by now you're even more handsome and pulling that buggy with ease! All the best to you beautiful Tucker, our most precious Pet of the Day! Kick up your heels and have a wonderful day celebrating your well earned day in the spotlight:)

Jax
05-04-2004, 12:28 PM
What a darling buggy baby! He looks like he's growing in to quite an impressive Percheron horsey. May you have many many years of playing in the fields with your friends and going on fun rides with your furparents.
Congrats to Terrific Tucker, Our Beautiful Pet of the Day! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
05-04-2004, 12:34 PM
Tucker
Aw, what a sweet baby you are! We are practically neighbors since I live in SE Kansas. I'm not a bit surprised that all the other animals have been charmed by you! Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Pet of the Day today!:D

G.P.girl
05-04-2004, 07:19 PM
AWWWWWW baby horseeeee! you're so cute!!!!:D :D :D