PDA

View Full Version : Poor Teddy :(

DogLover9501
05-03-2004, 06:43 PM
Some of you may remember Teddy, my friends cat who I posted about a few times, this cutie:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid108/pab824d7a60db6af9930547e694e1b3bc/f94df687.jpg

Well, my friend moved out and into an apartment with one of her friends and her mom wouldn't let her take Teddy, he used to sleep with her and all of that and he is about 9, hes known her to be around his whole life and doesn't even like her mom much.

I would never move if I couldnt take one of my animals, and moving was NOT that important to her she just wanted to, just for the sake of moving out :(

I feel so sad for Teddy and so angry at my friend, I have lost all respect for her when it comes to animals, I could never do it :mad:

nibblets
05-03-2004, 11:16 PM
Where is Teddy going to go?:(

DogLover9501
05-04-2004, 08:26 AM
He is staying there, with her mom, my friend's mom won't let her take him, but Teddy really misses my friend and has never liked her mom much :(

My friend moving out is for basically no reason, just to move out, it was only her and her mom and her mom worked alot so she didn't need to space/privacy, I could NEVER move out if I couldnt take my animals.

catmandu
05-04-2004, 08:37 AM
Poor Teddy , I agree with you 110%. I would have never left my Friend behind, no matter waht. Sheba came to me , after my Aunt , and Uncle , passed on , and shewas never happy , as she missed them , so much !!