PDA

View Full Version : baby kitties

lara
05-03-2004, 05:11 PM
I just wanted to say a few words in rememberance of the four baby kitties I rescued from the side of the road by my work. They looked only two or three days old. They were gray and white and so tiny. My friend and I bottle fed them from last thurs. until yesterday. They were doing so good, eating every three hours and going to the bathroom when we rubbed their bellies. They seemed so happy. Then yesterday the smallest one died and we rushed the other ones to the vet. They told us to keep them really warm and gave us new food. One by one, they died from weakest to strongest. It was the worst day of my life and I cried more tears than I knew I had. It was horrifying and I just had to share my pain with the world. They were not named yet because it was too hard to tell them apart yet. So rest in peace little babies and know that I did my best.

Barbara
05-04-2004, 02:53 AM
I am so sorry for the little ones who were just too small to survive- if they cannot get their mom's milk they are much more prone to any infection.

Thanks for taking care:)

RIP, little sweet kittens.

Kona & Oreo's mom
05-04-2004, 09:52 AM
Lara, I am so sorry that you had this awful experience. But thank you for trying to help those little ones anyway. You did your best, and the babies passed with full bellies and in loving hands.

slick
05-04-2004, 09:58 AM
Bless you for trying to save these sweet babies. God must have need them for some special task because hey are now playing happily at the RB. You did your best. If only for a brief time, they experienced the love of a human being.

ramanth
05-04-2004, 10:27 AM
I'm so sorry. :(

rg_girlca
05-04-2004, 01:17 PM
Oh Lara, how sad for you. Bless you for trying to help these precious babies. You did more than anyone else would have. You DID do your best and I thank you for that.

Rest in Peace Little Ones and have fun frolicking on Rainbow Bridge.

smokey the elder
05-04-2004, 04:00 PM
I'm so sorry. Thanks for trying. Babies that young are VERY difficult to hand raise.

KRistin420548
05-04-2004, 06:13 PM
Lara, I am so proud of you for trying your best. Mother Nature had other intentions for the babies, but she thanks you for your care along the way.:) Thank god for animal lovers like us to take care of the animals that cross our paths.

KRistin420548
05-04-2004, 06:36 PM
this is lara under kristin's log on. i just wanted to say thank you
for all of your kind words. it really makes me feel better and only animal lovers understand the hurt. :(

catmandu
05-05-2004, 11:53 AM
At lleat they did ,as sopmeones pets , and knew your kindness! Now They will Be Eternal Kittens at The Rainbow Bridge , and be spoiled by Everyone.RIP KITTENS.

catmandu
05-05-2004, 11:54 AM
May The Lord Bless The Little ONES!

kimlovescats
05-05-2004, 12:39 PM
You did your best for these babies ... they were just too young to survive without their mom cat. Bless you for trying, and please don't let this stop you from helping another kitty in need some day! ;)

Kirsten
05-06-2004, 03:26 PM
I'm sorry you have lost these little babies, that's so sad!

Thanks for being there for them!

Kirsten

Laura's Babies
05-11-2004, 10:26 PM
Always remember, they didn't die out in the streets or abandoned and they felt your touch and care so they knew they were not alone. They would have otherwise, died without ever feeling a loving touch.. You gave them somethihng they could take with them on their journey... LOVE!