PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Cops

Tonya
05-03-2004, 01:25 PM
This is mainly a rant...My poor husband had the worst experience yesterday. Him and some friends went to a motorcycle race yesterday. They ran into an acquaintance that is a police officer at the race. They see this guy at the races all the time, but don't know him all that well.

Anyways, this cop invited them to come back to his house after the race to check out his motorcycles. So, the guys went to his house. First off, he was bragging that he got his bikes for only about $7,000 because it was a guy he could have arrested. He told the guy he'd get him sent to jail unless he sold the bike cheap to him. He was all telling the guys to come street racing with him because they'll never get a ticket...

All the guys decided to go to a bar for a few drinks. Mike was leery, but since everyone else wanted to go, he had no choice. Apparently, this cop got filthy drunk. He was starting fights with everyone there. A bouncer tried to throw him out and he flashed his gun and badge and told the bouncer that He's a cop and he's not afraid to use his gun, so leave him alone. Mike said it was so miserable. This guy was bragging about how the only reason he is a cop is because he likes to beat people up. Mike said the guy was huge and was fighting left and right. The guy was trying to fight Mike and the other guys, and wouldn't let them leave. Mike said he didn't know what to do so he kept trying to divert his attention by pointing out good looking girls. lol.

Mike said that it was the longest and most miserable experience for him. He said that he felt like he was held hostage practically. I felt bad for him because that is probably the first time he's went out with the guys in a long time...

Anyways, I'm rambling. But it just makes me so sick when people abuse their power.

In case you are wondering where this guy is a cop at, it is Martinez, California. Steer clear of there. Apparently, he used to be a cop in San Jose, but got drunk and rolled his personal car, so they kicked him off the force.

RICHARD
05-03-2004, 02:06 PM
"Excuse me I have to use the bathroom..."

"Hello 911?

I just left a bar where there is a man waving a gun inside....the address is........."

"Boy, I feel better now.....Is that a siren I hear???"

PayItForward
05-03-2004, 03:19 PM
Good idea, Richard.

dukedogsmom
05-03-2004, 03:54 PM
I'm sure his Internal Affairs office would love to know about him. If I'm correct, you wouldn't even have to leave your name. I cannot stand dirty cops. We've had a few through the years. And it's funny because every time I find out about one, it's someone I couldn't stand. Too bad that didn't work with my exes :) Seriously, this guy is nothing but a hazard to the department. Someone needs to turn him in.

Lady's Human
05-03-2004, 05:32 PM
Having a firearm in an establishment where alcohol is served is a federal offence. While an officer on duty can certainly carry in a bar, an off duty officer is not allowed to. This police officer should be in jail, not putting people in jail.

ramanth
05-04-2004, 02:54 PM
I'm sorry Mike was put in that situation. :(

My ex-boyfriends dad smokes pot like a chimney and drinks like a fish. He used to be a police officer before being hurt on the job and forced into early retirement.

He was smoking pot AND drinking while driving me to his son's football game. I should of said something...but didn't know what to say. I complained at the game (out of earshot of his dad) to my ex-bf and said I would rather walk home before getting back in the car with his dad.

What did my ex-bf say? "Oh it's okay. My dad used to be a cop and he knows how to control the vehicle under any and all circumstances." :eek: :eek: :eek:

dukedogsmom
05-04-2004, 03:39 PM
Ramanth, that's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard! And that man ought to be ashamed of himself. He sounds like a real loser now.

Tonya
05-04-2004, 03:56 PM
Yeah, I was upset that Mike didn't do more about it...but I can kind of understand. Especially when he didn't really know the crowd he was with and all. I think I would have opted for the bathroom trip like Richard said. lol. Mike said things just kind of built up through out the night. At first he thought the guy was an idiot but tolerable...but then things went from bad to worse.

RICHARD
05-04-2004, 05:20 PM
Here's the news story on a local case-

the trial started yesterday....It involves sex, drugs, videotape, the police and the deputy sheriff's son......

http://www.ocweekly.com/ink/04/11/web-moxley.php

:eek:

Tonya
05-04-2004, 05:27 PM
That's horrible!

This is sort of an embarrassing story, but you know me. :rolleyes: Always laying my life out on the table. lol. Most of you already know I went through a very rough spot when I was 17-18 years old.

Some years back, when I was a bad bad kid, a drug dealer "friend" of mine had the police come to his house to arrest him for an assault warrant. While they were there, they found a substantial amount of drugs. So, here we're all thinking "OMG, he's going to prison forever!" Well, lo and behold, when court time came, the drugs were never ever brought up. What was he going to do...."Your honor, you forgot a charge...the police found drugs in my home." He considered himself lucky. But it always made me sick, that more then likely the police kept those drugs for themselves. Sure, it could have been a paperwork error...but how do you forget a big drug bust?

Twisterdog
05-05-2004, 12:25 AM
In case you are wondering where this guy is a cop at, it is Martinez, California.

:( I have a friend who lives there.

RICHARD
05-12-2004, 06:26 PM
http://www.ocweekly.com/ink/04/20/cover-moxley.php

leslie flenner
05-13-2004, 10:28 PM
well that was very eye-opening to say the least! Thanks for this story- I am forwarding it to friends. Is there some way you can send me ongoing stories or I guess I can just check what newspaper that was from and check from time to time. Any comments from the girl? I would imagine that at least her parents would have comments? She's under age so would not be identified but her parents must have been hounded by reporters by now. And what's going on with his buddies in crime?

moosmom
05-15-2004, 09:59 PM
His grandmother has said, "He’s a good boy

Good boys don't gang rape minors!!!

RICHARD
05-16-2004, 03:01 PM
If you want to follow the story just go to your search engine and type "haidl" and the author's name..

one of the recent developments is that a private investigator, working for the defense, followed the girl to her new school and began to smear her to the people she just met. He was also caught going thru the trash at one of the witnesses homes.

RICHARD
05-18-2004, 05:26 PM
http://www.dailybulletin.com/Stories/0,1413,203~21481~2155385,00.html

http://www.dailybulletin.com/

The Daily Bulletin is a good source for news of the trial....The girl began her testimony today.

RICHARD
06-29-2004, 03:08 PM
http://www.nbc4.tv/news/3472788/detail.html

An update..

DJFyrewolf36
06-29-2004, 03:57 PM
Umm they have a friggen TAPE of the incedent...

Whats to debate?

RICHARD
06-29-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
Umm they have a friggen TAPE of the incedent...

They probably thought the book was better.:rolleyes:

nibblets
07-07-2004, 01:15 PM
The sad part is that the 'Good Ol' boy' network of our judicial system will more than likely concur that 'she asked for it' and these dregs of society will walk.
:mad:

DJFyrewolf36
07-07-2004, 05:03 PM
I wish it was legal to slap the ofending parties as they walked out of the courtroom....

LOL Richard, the book prolly was better

RICHARD
08-12-2004, 03:10 PM
In trouble AGAIN..

http://www.nbc4.tv/news/3538771/detail.html

Mr Haidl was in court this morning and was placed on house arrest, has to have drug tests done and is not allowed to have contact with any women 16 years of age...

the kicker???

His new 'victim' decided not to press charges.
:rolleyes:

wolflady
08-12-2004, 03:31 PM
Stuff like this just infuriates me. These people are all a menace to society and shouldn't be allowed to get away with whatever they want! :mad:

*shaking head* No wonder the world's going to hell in a handbasket these days when crap like this is going on :rolleyes:

Ugh!

kingrattus
08-13-2004, 11:59 PM
RICHARD: the kicker???

His new 'victim' decided not to press charges.
--------------------

Thats why i love canada. Its the cops who'll press charges if a victim backs down.

not sure if the usa is the same, i'm just assuming not.

K9soul
08-14-2004, 09:46 PM
My brother-in-law Daniel is a cop. I guess just like any job, there are some who really put their all into it, some who do the barest minimum, and some who abuse their position. Daniel talks about some of the other cops at times but when he complains about a co-worker it is that they are lazy or expect others to pick up their slack. The big difference I guess for a cop compared to a lot of other jobs is they are always getting accused of mistreating people, usually by people getting arrested or even just people pulled over for a ticket. The chief of police or sheriff get so many complaints so often, I imagine a lot of it gets shrugged off.

I'd have wanted to call and report it though if I had seen one sitting in a bar and waving a gun around/starting fights though. Sounds like it wouldn't be too hard to catch that cop at it. He definitely shouldn't be a cop that's for sure!

KYS
08-15-2004, 07:42 AM
Richard is this saying that after the young man was under house arrest he went ahead and disregarded the judges ruling?
If this is true, this young man better be behind bars
ASAP!

I hope his parents wake up soon and smell the roses
and realize their son has a BIG problem.

RICHARD
08-20-2004, 06:23 PM
The cops that beat the stolen car suspect...You know, the flashlight dude.......Will not be charged with any crimes in the connection with the beating.

The officer's report said that the beating was justified because Stanley Miller went for a pair of pliers in his pocket...well, the pliers were found on the ground a few feet away from him at the time of the beating.....

But, of course one other cop found the pliers in question in the stolen car 200 feet away from the scene of the beating....;)

And a 28 year veteran cop arrested while she was helping an accomplice sell pirated DVD's had her sentence reduced from a
Felony to a misdemeanor charge.....

She'll probably be given community service as a penalty..

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=2075640

Another gent was arrested and could serve 8 years and be fined 500,000 dollars. Doncha love justice??

---------------------------------------------

No Officers were hurt during the research of these cases.
They were all sent home on PAID LEAVE!!!:rolleyes: