PDA

View Full Version : Happy Gotcha Day Polly Paws

Glacier
05-03-2004, 01:05 PM
Today marks three years since a little hissing, spitting ball of fur joined our family. I found her sitting in a cage at our local Animal Control pound. She had been trapped as a nuisance cat. No one claimed her. I was actually looking for a friend's kitty who had escaped from a house sitter. Never found Snoopy (although he did turn up eventually alive and well), but when the AC officer told me Polly's time was up, I just couldn't resist.

She acted positively foofy in that cage. She waited til she was secure in the house to reveal her true personality! Turns out she was basically feral--full hisses, bites & spitting! She's much better now, but she still thinks that Onyx is unworthy to share her home! She adores my husband and follows him around yowling until he stops and pets her. He's a well trained cat slave. I'm quite sure that if she ever figures out to use her thumbs, she will have no use for me though! My purpose in life is to open her soft food--every morning at 7:30 precisely, thank you!

Happy Gotcha Day, Pretty Polly Paws.

http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/May/2004538898719408275769.jpg

Steffi N
05-03-2004, 01:09 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Polly Paws. Isn't life good now, with your very own hooman slaves to obey your every command? :D
You are one pretty girl, too.

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-03-2004, 01:18 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Polly Paws! Hope your slaves are extra-nice to you today and give you loads of special treats!

RedHedd
05-03-2004, 01:20 PM
What a pretty face! I love the white nose line and her lip liner! :D Happy Gotcha Day Polly Paws!

Laura's Babies
05-03-2004, 01:55 PM
She is SOOooo pretty!....and I mean PRETTY! Makes me so sad to think what would have happened to her if you had not saved her. Funny, you can "train" a dog but cats "train" their owners!

catmandu
05-04-2004, 10:33 AM
Sheis SOOO Pretty , and The Lord , blessed her , by having you pick her , and give her , theFurr Ever Happy Home , that All cats want! Bless You! The Found Cats salute YOU!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

dukedogsmom
05-04-2004, 10:38 AM
Aw, Polly Paws, you're so beautiful. Happy Gotcha day! Glad you've figured out how to train the humans to your advantage :)