PDA

View Full Version : Rescue Remedy

sirrahbed
05-03-2004, 10:59 AM
Does anyone have experience with this really working?? I bought a bottle several years back for MYSELF - for anxiety. I read the directions and put a few drops in water and kept sipping it throughout the day...nothing. Tried drops right from the bottle under my tongue - nothing. Finally downed the whole dang bottle and still nothing:rolleyes:

I also bought some for Boomer - has it helped Missy???

jenluckenbach
05-03-2004, 02:04 PM
I tried it on myself and afterwards refused to use it on the cats. it made me dopey. (moreso than usual...hee hee)

That is all I know.

trayi52
05-03-2004, 02:10 PM
Gimme some of that rescue remedy, I wanna feel dopey too!! ;)

Don't say it Debbie, I know what you are thinking, ''That woman is dopey enough, for gods sake don't give her any rescue remedy''. Okay, I am also squeakie! Still!:D

Willie

ramanth
05-03-2004, 02:12 PM
I used the plug in one and saw a huge difference in Logan and Zam. (At the time Logan was still wild and feral acting and Zam was being bit**y towards him.)

After a few days, they mellowed out big time. :)

sirrahbed
05-03-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
Gimme some of that rescue remedy, I wanna feel dopey too!! ;)

Don't say it Debbie, I know what you are thinking,
Who??? Me????
http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/1.gif

catmandu
05-04-2004, 09:07 AM
Perhaps I am a little slow , but what is Rescue Remedy?

sirrahbed
05-04-2004, 10:21 AM
Hi Gary, It's a tiny bottle of a liquid alcohol based herbal product that contains the essense of assorted flowers. It is one of a series of products called "Bach Flower Essences" and is sold in mostly holistic medicine and herbal shops. They have remedies for just about anything that ails ya! Different mixtures of flowers, herbs, etc. I first heard and read about it because Princess Diana used it!

catmandu
05-04-2004, 10:35 AM
I will have tolook this up , and Pray that it is not too expensive , as a lot of theses places, really mark , up thier Goods!