PDA

View Full Version : Scooby!!!

wolfie
05-03-2004, 10:00 AM
Scooby is such a cute bunny! ^_^ He sounds like the perfect friend, to both humans and bunnies alike. Congrats on your special day Scooby! :D

tatsxxx11
05-03-2004, 11:00 AM
Hi there handsome Scooby! I can almost feel your soft, soft fur from here:) You're precious! It took an extra special bunny to fill that empty space in your human's heart, and what a fine job you did in that dept. Scooby! How lucky she/he is to have such a gentle and loving little furkid to come home to after a hard day at school! And while a few more bunnies have been added to the brood since you first came home, there's no doubt about it, Scooby rules:D Scooby, I hope you and the bunny crew and your proud and adoring person have a wonderful day celebrating your "top pet" honors; you are SO deserving:) Congratulations to you adorable Scooby, our very special Pet of the Day! Gentle hugs and kisses to you precious Scooby:)

momoffuzzyfaces
05-03-2004, 12:45 PM
Scooby Doo
How adorable you are! I'd love to pet your soft fur too! I'm glad you are on the ball and keep your siblings in line. No bunnies running amuck with you on the job. Congratulations, sweetie, for being our special Pet of the Day today!
:D

Jax
05-03-2004, 12:55 PM
What a darling bun bun you are Scooby! You look like you're having fun exploring in the grass. How cool you and your bunny buddies have your own room! Cognrats for being Our Adoorable Pet of the Day!! :) :D :)

manda_moo87
05-03-2004, 08:49 PM
Hey there Scooby guy!
What a beautiful bunny you are...I just love rex rabbits! :) Looks like you enjoy going for "hops" on the harness just like my rabbits!

Logan
05-03-2004, 10:25 PM
You are darling, Scooby. :) And I fell in love as soon as I saw your picture this morning!!!! :D What a great gift you are/were to your lonely human. It sounds as if you have certainly filled the gap that was missing.

Congratulations, Scooby, on being the Pet of the Day. :D