PDA

View Full Version : meet my furkids

SandraDee
05-03-2004, 07:31 AM
Hi all, finally got my computer up and running again. I would like to share a couple of pictures of my furkids with you. As I am unsure how to post pictures in the body of the message I will have to post them in separate threads.
This first picture is of the Teddy and Daisy. They are Bichon/Shihtzu puppies that we brought home in November/2003.
Teddy resembles the Bichon breed more and Daisy, more of the shihtzu breed. They are sweeties with very different personalities. Teddy is laid back and wants cuddles when he feels likes it. Daisy on the other hand is more "in your face" and wants cuddles all the time. They sure kept me busy this winter!
Hope you enjoy the picture.:)

SandraDee
05-03-2004, 07:34 AM
This picture is of Sandy, our Golden Retriever and Daisy. They get along really well together.

Logan
05-03-2004, 07:38 AM
Yeah!!!! You got them to post!!!! What beautiful pictures, so far!!!! :)

anna_66
05-03-2004, 07:40 AM
Glad to see you got them posted too!

They are tooooo adorable:D

SandraDee
05-03-2004, 07:42 AM
We have a cat too. His name is Oliver. Living in a house with three dogs, he keeps to himself a lot. He is not the most affectionate cat. Every once in awhile he gets in this "devilish" mood and is so funny, he just wants to play fight with you. He likes to tease the dogs too. He is quite the character.:)

SandraDee
05-03-2004, 07:49 AM
I really like this picture because Sandy blends right in to her surroundings. We have a large piece of land, with a little creek. Sandy loves to run through it.