PDA

View Full Version : I used to wonder where all the cats toys went ....

PayItForward
05-02-2004, 04:16 PM
now I don't !!! :D

http://www.piftails.com/images/BamBamInBox.jpg

Kirsten
05-02-2004, 04:20 PM
LOL; looks familiar to me! :)

I was wondering the same, until I've cleaned under a big wooden chest in the cat room - there they were - dozens of long lost cat toys, covered with dust... :rolleyes:

Kirsten

PayItForward
05-02-2004, 04:27 PM
This is a cardboard box which, once unpack was inhabited by cats , hence never moved. ;)

I think Bramble is nesting !!!!

catnapper
05-02-2004, 04:29 PM
Ummm... did Bramble move the shoe box in there too?

She seems to have more room for more toys... now run over to the store to stock her rainy day toy supply!

Kirsten
05-02-2004, 04:29 PM
That's probably her way to let everybody know these toys are HERS!!! :)

Kirsten

PayItForward
05-02-2004, 04:32 PM
LOL, we have an entire BOX of cat toys in addition to 'Brambles'

I have no idea how the smaller box got inside the bigger one, it just is.

I carefully lift the box sweep under it and replace it.

I am hopeless :)

krazyaboutkatz
05-02-2004, 05:37 PM
My cats have way too many toys but I was at Pet Club yesterday and decided to buy some more catnip mice for them. This morning I noticed that one of them was missing. Sky was playing with the other one and batted it under the refrigerator. I used a yardstick to get it out and found many many old toys covered in dust.:eek:

I was shocked by the number of mice and I even found another fairly new catnip mouse. I threw away most of them because they were so worn out. Now they have more mice than they know what to do with.:) I also found 4 more mice under the couch.

Barbara
05-03-2004, 04:02 AM
I think Bramble is wonderful and such a tidy kitty to arrange all her toys in her house. Around here, all the toys are on the floor where people can fall over them;)

Nosekissies to Bramble:D

catcrazylady
05-03-2004, 06:00 AM
Beautiful Bramble is setting up housekeeping! Organized, neat, and everything in its place! Maybe Bramble could come and teach my brats how to do that!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

I carefully lift the box sweep under it and replace it.
LOL!! Yes, PIF you are hopeless just like the rest of us!!!

Pam
05-03-2004, 06:37 AM
A couple of years ago a Pet Talker (I forget who it was) was moving and she posted a picture of where her refrigerator had been. It made me laugh out loud because there had to be about 20 or more milk jug rings there!! :D I love to periodically move out furniture. It is amazing what you can find underneath things that aren't even really cat toys but just things that the kitties turn into toys (probably late at night when they are bored!) :p

catmandu
05-03-2004, 09:05 AM
I used to find them behind the Couches , unplayed with , now I give then to Cats , who have none! Thats better , I tell , the Found Cats , to Share!

nibblets
05-03-2004, 01:46 PM
we have a fireplace which is not used as a woodburning FP. It has old fashioned gas logs in it (more for decoration than function) I am always having to clear out the balls and ponytail holders from behind them.

Tonya
05-03-2004, 01:51 PM
Haha! Whenever I move the couch or the dresser in my room, I find all my rubberbands, ink pens, cat toys, and tampons (don't worry, unused!) The cats like to bat them around the house and apparently that's where they all wind up retiring. lol.

bluekat
05-03-2004, 04:39 PM
LOL!:D Well, Blueberry used to have ALOT of toys....but now they're all gone. We have no idea where they went, because we checked everywhere already. But most we could find under the sofas and couches, but there's probably at least 10 other toys missing somewhere:p

krazyaboutkatz
05-03-2004, 11:32 PM
LOL I forgot to mention that along with the mice, I also found some twist ties, balls, a hair tie, and even a post it pad. There are still a few toy mice left under the fridge because I couldn't reach them.:)