PDA

View Full Version : Its Michaels 11 th Anniversary

catmandu
05-02-2004, 10:52 AM
They say that with tragedy , something goods comes. After Pouncer passed on , I told my Brother. And he had a little Orange Cat , Dylan , that was a little pest , bothering the Parrot , andd Hinkley , the resident cat!And knocking things over , and he was going to take Dylan back to the SPCA! So I took Dylan home , renamed him Michael , after The Japanese comic strip , Whats Michael?The first week was rough , as he and Mr. Scrappy were fighting , and just as I was ready to surrender , and had phoned my Brother , he said give it another week. And of course , I am gald taht I did , as Michael Dylan , has been sucjh a Companion , and has been the Light , of our Life , for the past 11 Years, He is the Little Orange Face , in the Sinature. Tonight its Chicken , cooked with Chicken Gumbo Soup , his favorite!!!

catcrazylady
05-02-2004, 10:57 AM
!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MICHAEL !!! What a handsome and lucky boy you are! It's so wonderful that you have brought so much joy to the Found Cats Hotel! I'm sure you have also had 11 great years of love and fun! We hope you can celebrate for 11 more!!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

rg_girlca
05-02-2004, 11:48 AM
HAPPY 11th ANNIVERSARY MICHAEL.
You couldn't have come into a better forever home than with Gary and his Found Cats.
Hope you enjoy your chicken tonight.:)

PayItForward
05-02-2004, 12:05 PM
Mmm Chicken for tea, you are lucky my cats aren't reading this thread or you would have a couple of visiters !!!

Happy Anniversary Michael, you found the best home ever 11years ago today :)

krazyaboutkatz
05-02-2004, 05:08 PM
HAPPY 11th ANNIVERSARY MICHAEL!!! I'm so glad that you finally found your loving forever home. May you have many more years of happiness.:)

Laura's Babies
05-02-2004, 10:02 PM
Aren't you glad you listened to your brother? Happy Day to both of you!

Barbara
05-03-2004, 06:17 AM
Happy Anniversary Michael !!!!

I am sure you enjoyed your dinner party with all the Found Cats:)

catmandu
05-03-2004, 08:46 AM
Not only did I enjoy my Dinner , but my Daddy told me that there was a Hungry Hurt Cat. So we divided the dinner again , and Gary , the Hurt cat got some chicken , too. we might act put out , but we hope taht Gary gets a Good home , like I did , those many years ago! Michael the Mild!!Thank You , for your best wishes!