PDA

View Full Version : PT Prayers Please

sirrahbed
05-02-2004, 10:35 AM
Jazzcat (Lori) has asked for some PT prayers for the family!
She was on a trip to DC and had to return early because her mother passed away Friday night - in her sleep. Her mom had been very ill for some time and had actually been improving some but apparently her heart was too weak and just stopped in the night. Lori will be leaving soon to go to her parent's house. I am writing this on Sunday afternoon.
Lori has been the primary caretaker for her mom :(

catcrazylady
05-02-2004, 10:43 AM
Oh NO! Oh Lori I'm so very sorry for your loss. Having suffered the loss of several wonderful family members in the last few years I know the pain. I also know there are no words that can truly offer comfort. You have offered me your long distance support through my trying times and now I offer you mine. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless.

catmandu
05-02-2004, 10:57 AM
Having lost both my Parents , I know waht your friend is going through , and Condolences and Prayers are coming from the Found Cats , and Gary.

rg_girlca
05-02-2004, 11:35 AM
Oh Lori my deepest sympathies on the loss of your dear Mom.
You and your family will be in my prayers.

Kirsten
05-02-2004, 01:10 PM
Oh no, how sad!! :(
Please pass on my deepest sympathy and condolences to her, she's in my thoughts...

I'm very sorry about her loss! :(

Kirsten

momoffuzzyfaces
05-02-2004, 01:24 PM
Prayers are on the way from me too. I know what a big empty hole is left in your heart and life when your parents pass on.

sirrahbed
05-02-2004, 01:32 PM
Yes, I know Lori will be helped by all of the thoughts and prayers both now and when she returns! We had PM'd back and forth several times before the trip and she did not feel very good about leaving anyway - worried about the cats mostly. Her sister is an RN and was staying with her parents and so that was not a worry - but still, uneasy about leaving:(
Take care Lori!! God bless and hold you closely.

Laura's Babies
05-02-2004, 02:21 PM
Nothing prepares us for the loss of our mother. I have lost mine and I thought I was ready but I found after it was all over, that I only THOUGHT I was ready to let her go. Prayers are sent and I will remember you in my prayers tonight.

catnapper
05-02-2004, 02:36 PM
Prayers & Hugs coming your way! I'm sorry that you were away when your mom passed; that had to be just dreadful... the longest drive home of your life.

Steffi N
05-02-2004, 02:39 PM
Lori, I am very sorry. My deepest sympathy and condolences to you.

lat192004
05-02-2004, 02:40 PM
I will think good thoughts for you

Randi
05-02-2004, 03:26 PM
Lori, I'm so very sorry. :( It's so hard to loose your mom, but we all do, sooner or later. I hope it will be a comfort to you that she died in her sleep. You will miss her for a long time, but the pain will weaken. Your mom is now at peace and not suffering.

My deepest sympathy!

Hugs to you!

Cataholic
05-02-2004, 03:37 PM
Lori,
I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved mom.
Johanna

carole
05-02-2004, 04:13 PM
Dear Lori,
This is a very hard time for you, and I am extremely sad to hear of the loss of your beloved mother, there is nothing I can say to ease your pain, and the heaviness in your heart right now, but just want you to know I am thinking of you ,may you find the strength you need to get you through this very sad and difficult time, my sincere sympathy to you and all your family, take care, HUGS AND LOVE to you.

ChrisH
05-02-2004, 05:19 PM
Lori, I am so sorry for your loss.

Prayers and hugs

Chris

krazyaboutkatz
05-02-2004, 05:24 PM
Lori, I'm so sorry to hear about your mothers passing.:( My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please take care. {{{HUGS}}}

slick
05-02-2004, 06:00 PM
Lori and her family will be in my prayers.