PDA

View Full Version : My New Additon

green_chameleon_girl
05-01-2004, 09:35 PM
For those of you who dident get a chance to read my thread, Rex passed away last Thursday. My mom felt so sorry for me, and she took me shopping(Thursday). I was so upset I dident want to go, but I did anyways. Kelsey(Tweety_pie) and my mom kept going to look at the hamsters and stuff, but I dident want to so I looked the budgies and birds. We left the pet store and went shopping and it took my mind of Rex a little bit, but I miss her dearly. On the way home my mom told me she needed to stop at petsmart for some dog food. I saw the baby chameleons and almost cried. I took a big breath and walked over to the dogs that were in training. When it was time to leave my mom had more than dog food, but I thought nothing of it. On the way home she handed me a little white box and I opened it and out popped the sweetest little hamster I have ever seen I was so thrilled, but im still upset over Rex. I will get some pictures of my new addition. His name is Buttons:) I have had Buttons for almost 4 days now, sorry I dident post sooner! Im going to upload the pictures ASAP!
:D

Uabassoon
05-01-2004, 09:36 PM
That was very thoughtful of your mom. Congrats on your new addition. I can't wait to see pictures! :)

davidpizzica
05-02-2004, 06:41 AM
Tha was a very nice and considerate thing your mom dd for you.Your new one is not a replacement for Rex, and always keep Rex in your heart.

EssTer
05-02-2004, 08:07 AM
awwww... Congradulations :)

bluekat
05-02-2004, 10:03 AM
Awwww that was very nice of your mom to do that:) Congrats on the new addition! Can't wait for the pics!:D

Toby's my baby
05-02-2004, 05:46 PM
Congrats on the new addition!! Cant wait to see pics!