PDA

View Full Version : Julie is walking on a leash !

nibblets
05-01-2004, 07:24 PM
I've been letting Julie outside with her walking jacket to nibble on the grass and look around now for a few weeks. Tonight she went all around our property checking things out and nibbling here and there. She is doing very well with her leash walking! Yay!!!
I did find out the other evening that I didn't have her jacket straps quite tight enough. She decided to zip up a tree and slipped out of her jacket. Luckily I grabbed her before she could get out of reach. Whew!
I have some film for my camera, I just need to get some pics. I promise some ASAP. She looks awfully cute in her purple jacket. I found a 'mini' retractable leash which is really nice because I can give her a little slack to snoop around and still have the brake button to keep her from going where she shouldn't.
I highly recommend cat walking for indoor cats. She loves the fresh air. :D

rg_girlca
05-02-2004, 11:02 AM
That's great. I can't wait to see pictures of Julie in her purple jacket. She is such a cutie patootie.
I had a 22 pound tabby male named Captain that I use to walk on a leash also and he just loved it. We lived on a second floor so I would walk him down the street. One guy came out of his house yelling at me to get my DOG off his lawn. He was a little embarrassed when he saw it was a cat.
Can't wait to see the pictures Nibblets.:D

catmandu
05-04-2004, 10:41 AM
I tried atht with The Princess , and she reared back , then RAN ,and there went a Ten Dollar Leash!