PDA

View Full Version : Here I Sit.....

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-01-2004, 02:52 PM
Slaving away, trying to get as much school work done as possible before we leave on vacation tomorrow. And what is the rest of the household up to? Tubby's in his crows nest, snoring away (so loud I can hear it way across the room), Peanut is in her little bed, tortellini style, fast asleep. And where's Terry you ask? Well he moved the suitcases off the bed and is happily napping away also. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why can't I nap? <pout>

Edwina's Secretary
05-01-2004, 03:01 PM
As they say......been there, done that!! What the hay....ditch the school work and nap....it's a napping kind of day!

sirrahbed
05-01-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

Why can't I nap? <pout>

We REALLY need an emoticon for pouting!!!
*POUT*
Does that help? I will pout with you. On the other hand, I would just climb right in bed and join the siesta! Like TheE's mom says, it IS a nap kinda day!
:-@

trayi52
05-01-2004, 03:14 PM
Oh, a nap does sound good. Poor Debbie, take a break and go take a nap. Then wake up refreshed, and ready to go at that homework again.

Willie:)

Edwina's Secretary
05-01-2004, 03:29 PM
So I'm upstairs cleaning out closets and realized the rest of the house is too quiet. Went downstairs and found......Edwina on her poppa's lap and Eddie in the next chair...all sawing logs!

It's universal!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-01-2004, 06:35 PM
Yep, it's that kind of day today. So far I haven't gotten a nap in, but the homework is done, suitcases packed and everything is ready to leave early tomorrow....so I guess I'll just go take a nice long hot bath to reward myself. ;) :D

Have a great week everybody. I probably won't be checking in until Monday the 10th. Headed for Palm Desert and 100 degree heat. Oh, but it's a dry heat. :rolleyes: :D Doesn't matter, I'll be on vacation so who cares what the temps are, right? :D And just think of the tan I'll get - oops, reminds me, gotta pack sunscreen.

See you all next week! :D

QueenScoopalot
05-01-2004, 08:37 PM
For some reason...this sounds like a limerick! I won't elaborate any further thank you! :D

sirrahbed
05-01-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
For some reason...this sounds like a limerick! I won't elaborate any further thank you! :D
....all broken hearted?:eek:

QueenScoopalot
05-01-2004, 09:10 PM
Paid a dime....:D

catmandu
05-02-2004, 11:03 AM
Unlike Cats , when we are excited , it is imossible , to sleep , as our Minds are so active! Cats have the right idea , just SLEEP!