PDA

View Full Version : We're back!

05-01-2004, 01:56 PM
Hi, it has been a few months since i last posted. I missed you all and wanted to say hello again. I have the tri colored Shih-Tzu, named April. If you remember us, let us know.
There has been some changes for April and I since i last posted here. If you will remember, the last time I posted, my husband and I had separated. We worked things out and got back together in early March. During the time we were separated, my husband, Curtis adopted a cat which he named Ms. Kitty, but decided to just call her Kitty for short. About a month ago we got an albino Oscar fish that is orange and white and very lazy! LOL My son, Blake still has his white mouse, Stella. So we have Floyd the blue front amazon parrot, Ms. Kitty, April, Stella mouse, and Rocky fish. I have attached a picture of Ms. Kitty for you all to see. :)
(She is the most affectionate cat I have ever had the pleasure of knowing!)

trayi52
05-01-2004, 02:48 PM
Welcome back, Jennifer! I think your going to have to have a new siggy. For some reason, yours is not working anymore. Besides you need to add the kitty anyway.

Glad you are back, I know I have had some of the people ask about you and will be glad to hear from you too.

So good to see you back here with us!

Willie:D

05-01-2004, 03:15 PM
:) Yes, I will need a new signature Willie, can you help me make a new one again, with maybe a lavender background and including April, Floyd, Rocky fish, and Ms. Kitty? You always do great signatures! I will send some new pics.
So how is Grover? :)

trayi52
05-01-2004, 03:26 PM
Grover is doing great! She has done some growing, and got to be a very sweet kitty. Why don't you e-mail me some more pictures of your babies.

My hard drive failed and I had to have a new one put in, and lost everything on my hard drive, all my pictures and all my music. Now I have started making backups of all my files that I want to keep. I had a lot of my music backed up but now my pictures or other downloads that I wanted to keep. I was very lucky though, when I bought my computer, I also bought an extended warranty and it paid for everything. Even a technician to come and put the hard drive in for me. LOL, saved me from having to do it myself.

05-01-2004, 03:50 PM
I know Grover is a sweet kitty! It is good to hear she is growing and doing well. I have had my share of computer problems lately too. Something was going on and I couldn't even get to my start menu! I had to end up reinstalling windows xp! I didn't lose my pictures, thank God for that! I know you felt terrible when you lost your pictures! :(
I appreciate your help with my new signature. I also appreciate your response to my post...I Knew YOU remembered me and April! LOL :D
Have a great evening Willie.
Hugs!

trayi52
05-01-2004, 05:19 PM
Well, I am glad to see you back. Can't wait to see pictures of April, Floyd, the rattie, and that adorable Miss Kitty!!

Willie:)

05-01-2004, 05:48 PM
:) The pics of the babies have already been sent to your email address, hope you will like them. Thank you for your help, you are the best aunt ever!

trayi52
05-01-2004, 11:21 PM
I know when Poppy sees this she will be happy to see you back. She was asking about you not long ago.

Anyway, glad to see you back!!

cloverfdx
05-01-2004, 11:41 PM
Welcome back :)

You got an Albino Oscar, They are awesome. I am hoping to bring a couple into my life very soon.

And congratulations on all the new additions.

Lissa
05-02-2004, 12:26 AM
Welcome back! I think everyone would agree with me that we need to see some pictures of your pup! Your Kitty is beautiful!
My boyfriend had an Albino Oscar and his other Oscar just died too. They were both lazy, and everyone I know with an Oscar says the same thing. They were Tang (the albino) and Princess II. I refered to them both as Oscar the Grouch, as Princess bit me every time I fed her. She also jumped out of her tank a lot...got a little too excited at feeding time...

carole
05-02-2004, 01:08 AM
A very warm Welcome back, lovely to see Miss Kitty, she is gorgeous, looking forward to hearing all about your pets in the near future.:)

05-03-2004, 09:47 PM
:) Willie-
I saw the new sig you made me, it was very pretty, I love it, you have out-done yourself with this one!

Hello again to Poppy!

Cloverfdx-Rocky fish is relaxing to watch, but the lazy thing he does worries all of us at times...he floats on his side, maybe he is resting or sleeping because when we put the net into the water, he goes after it and gets real energetic, and then we know he is alright, but he does it everyday and everyday we do the same thing to get him to move so he won't look dead! LOL

Lissa- There will soon be a pic in my sig and beneath my name, so you will see pics of my little April soon.:) Willie has made me a beautiful signature with all of our pets in it! I will still attach one here with this reply.

Carole- Yes, Ms. Kitty is a pretty girl alright with her sweet attitude and outstanding amber eyes, she stole my heart!

Thanks to you all, Willie, Clover, Lissa, and Carole for this warm welcome back! Y ou all have beautiful and cute pets in your signatures too!!
Have a great night! :)

dappledoxie
05-03-2004, 09:53 PM
Hi, I'm still kinda new I guess, I didn't meet you before but hello! :D

popcornbird
05-03-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by [email protected]

Hello again to Poppy!

Hey! :D Where were you? I was thinking about you and asked Trayi about you a few weeks ago! I just saw this thread now! Welcome back! How are the fur and feathered kids doing?

05-03-2004, 10:39 PM
:) It is really nice to meet you! Your two babies are sure darling!!!!

(note to Lissa)-So glad you told me that about Oscars naturally being lazy! That really eased my mind worrying that it might have meant he was not well! Thank you!:)

Popcorn: I guess i was just going through a lot, and sometimes when I got a lot of stuff bothering me I just shut out the world-I thought of you too, just that kind that just hides with my problems, but thhing are okay now and so I am trying to get out of that self isolating thing I do at times, thanks for thinking of us too.

dukedogsmom
05-04-2004, 10:35 AM
Welcome back! Miss Kitty sure is cute. I just love cats. Sounds like you've got a lot to keep up with, now.

Logan
05-04-2004, 12:10 PM
It's nice to have you back! I'm so happy that you and your husband were able to work things out. Your "fur, finned and feathered" family is beautiful!!!! :)

05-05-2004, 01:02 PM
:)
Logan- Thank you! I thought of you too when I was away and it is great to hear from you. as always, your fur and feathered family is very beautiful too, and I know they must bring so much love to your life.
Dukedogsmom- Thanks you! you are one of the many PT friends that were always nice to me, like logan, trayi, popcorn bird, and so many more, i thought of you all but was just going through a time that took me away from my friends. Like you, I love cats, dogs, and all of God's critters that he created for us, they are so important to our lives.
I have a lot to keep up with, but have lots of help from my son, Blake and hubby, Curtis! It is really a lot of fun for us. We would be so bored and dull people without them! :D

amoore
05-11-2004, 07:34 AM
Hurray! My little girl and grand babies are back! Glad to see you back. Great to see all the grand babies looking so good! Nice sig!

Sorry, I stay so busy gardening and putting mulberries and pecans in the freezer that I almost missed this!

I love miss kitty, I hadn't seen her before. You have been telling me about her and she is as pretty as you described! :)

Glad to see you back sweetheart!:)

05-11-2004, 10:16 PM
:) Hey mama! Thanks! Glad to see you have replied to my newest thread! I love your little furry,feathered and croaking friends! Frogs are great, but i have none here in city limits!:( But anyway, there are a lot of nice people here who have also responded and welcomed me back so kindly and I am planning my next thread as I type this.

Tell us about your babies newest antics as soon as you can.
I love you!
Jen:)

amoore
05-12-2004, 09:06 PM
Thanks every one for welcoming my sweet daughter back! She is my baby! :D

I am glad to have you back here! Pet talk people are the greatest!

Glad to see here and to see you share all your babies with every one. They are to pretty too keep to your self! :D

05-13-2004, 07:08 PM
Pet Talk people are the greatest!
They really are! We have lots of caring friends here that shares our love for critters! I'm glad to be a part of you all.:)