PDA

View Full Version : 2 New Additions

Toby's my baby
05-01-2004, 01:45 PM
We got two maldard ducks on Sunday! We got them from a lady that works with my dad, she had 6 ducks (1female and 5 males) She wanted to get rid of 2 so my dad said we could take them. Before they only had a barrel cut in half to swim in, know they have 2 large ponds to swim in.

Their names are Ceaser (my duck) and Romeo (Sara's duck)
http://img18.photobucket.com/albums/v53/Tobysmybaby/ce0ea838.jpg This is the two of them together, Romeo is in the back and Ceaser is in the front

http://img18.photobucket.com/albums/v53/Tobysmybaby/DSC01582.jpg This is Ceaser

They are both very tame and you can walk up to them and hold them if you want to. Maggie likes to play with them too. :p Even though she is 3/4 lab she doesnt act like a hunting dog, surprisingly.

G.P.girl
05-01-2004, 02:37 PM
awww cute duckies!:D congrats!

bluekat
05-01-2004, 06:25 PM
Awww they're cute!:)
Congrats on the new addtions!:D

popcornbird
05-01-2004, 06:32 PM
Oh my gosh! They're SO CUTE!!! I love little duckie ducks! More pics! :D

Uabassoon
05-01-2004, 09:40 PM
Aww they are so cute! congrats on your new ducks!

Dogz
05-01-2004, 09:52 PM
Congratulations on the new additions! They are very cute! I'll have to come and see them. :)

Oh, you said you spelt is 'Caesar' before. :p

More pictures, please!

EssTer
05-02-2004, 08:15 AM
awww, they are soo cute :)

Toby's my baby
05-02-2004, 05:42 PM
Thank You!!

I will go take more pics and post them soon!

Katiesmom
05-02-2004, 10:27 PM
Awww...they are so cute:D

I use to own ducks...we use to raise them and this past fall a bear (a small one) came down to visit from the south mountains I guess he was looking for food because he got them all.....we had problems with coons getting them before and so we would just have our adult ducks lay more eggs and we would hatch them ourselves because for some reason our female ducks didn't want to lay on them but anyways then coons would get in to the cage if thats what you wanna call it where we kept the babies.....but then the bear came along and got the adults so we said we wouldn't try it again in fear something might happen to them...we know it was a bear because we seen the bear:eek: :(