PDA

View Full Version : Pestering until the other dog gives in

Kfamr
05-01-2004, 01:38 PM
Do any of you with 2 or more dogs see this?

I see it on basically a daily basis.
It just now happened
Simba was resting by me at the computer, and Nala came up with a toy. She stood there squeeking it in his face. Put the toy down, and got another toy. Did the same -- then put it down and got another. She went through like 3 toys, until Simba finally got up and played with her. Which they're still playing right now.

Maybe she's not pestering him, maybe she was just trying to find a toy they both agreed on? :p

Lissa
05-01-2004, 09:32 PM
Layla does that to me in the morning till I get up.

cloverfdx
05-01-2004, 11:14 PM
:D Yep i see it nearly everyday aswell.

Elvis will dangle a rope/ Tug toy in Clover's face untill she gives in and plays. Or he will nibble on her neck untill she gives into a wrestle or a run around :)

You are a good boy Simba for being such a great big brother to Nala.

Twisterdog
05-01-2004, 11:21 PM
Basil does that all day long, every day ... to me, to Vanilla, to Georgie. He's SUCH a pest! :D

jenfer
05-02-2004, 12:33 AM
That sounds very cute. :)

binka_nugget
05-02-2004, 12:45 AM
Yep! Kaedyn loves to play. He'll try enticing Kai by doing a play bow and running around him. If Kai doesn't bother getting up, Kaedyn will pounce on him to get him up LOL. :D

sabies
05-02-2004, 07:23 AM
Sounds like Nala has a lot of patience with Simba. Good thing she uses a psychological method to motivate him - wouldn't she be too big for the 'pounce' method?

People who say dogs aren't smart/ don't have feelings or anything like that must not see stuff like that, it sounds adorable!