PDA

View Full Version : I'm so happy...

LilyLover05
05-01-2004, 11:35 AM
I just want to say that I'm very glad the people on this site take care of their animals. It makes me happy when I see that a cat is 14 years of age or older, and I know that they've been, or are in good hands. Keep taking good care of your animals, and once again, THANKS!:D

Karen
05-01-2004, 11:39 AM
Hi! Thanks, aren't "pet people" the best? :) Welcome to Pet Talk, what a nice first post. Do you have kitties of your own?

I have a bunny, Miss Hoppy, that's her in my avatar.

sirrahbed
05-01-2004, 11:40 AM
Yeah - I get to welcome you after your FIRST post! Hope you have fun here. *WARNING* highly addictive!!!

*edit - The MAYOR beat me to being the first:rolleyes: ah well. WELCOME!!!:D

catcrazylady
05-01-2004, 12:10 PM
Welcome to PT!! Yes, it is addictive and we have a tendancy to post about anything and everything pertaining to our cats. The posts can be fun, silly, or sad but you can always count on one thing...Everyone LOVES their pet!!!

RedHedd
05-01-2004, 12:14 PM
Welcome to PT! WARNING! WARNING! PT is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE! Resistance is futile! You have been assimilated! :D Uh, oh -- too late! You're here! :) Welcome again and yes, we LOVE our pets! Once you surf around the many threads, you'll also see that we LOVE pictures!

trayi52
05-01-2004, 12:27 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I know you will love it here. Yes we are all guilty of loving our cats. Its a very good kind of guilt though.

Again Welcome!

Willie:)

Randi
05-01-2004, 12:37 PM
A warm welcome to PT! :)

lisalee
05-01-2004, 12:55 PM
Welcome!:) Please let us know about the animals that share your life. I would love to hear about them. I share my life with Sash, he's 11 year's old and we've been together a long time and are very close. I've also had 4 other cats that have shared my life and one dog (a collie). I love all animals.

Lisa & Sash

http://pages.ivillage.com/lisalee992

Sash's website

Laura's Babies
05-01-2004, 01:49 PM
Welcome to PT!! Join the crowd, grab a cup of coffee and relax while you "OOOOOooooH" and "AAAAaah" over all the darling pictures we post. Have tissues handy for the sad, touching stories and hole you tummy for the funny ones! It is WONDERFUL here!

I have 3 babies, Chester, who is 2 years, Amy who is 9 months and a "special needs" baby, and Giz, who is about 1 month younger than Amy, who really belongs to my son but she and Amy are so close that we can not bare to separate them. (you will underdstand that later, how they came to be together and real close and she belongs to someone else).

Have fun, post pictures of your babies and share with us....