PDA

View Full Version : Does you cat ever....

cubby31682
04-30-2004, 09:04 PM
Ever since Cubby was a baby, well he's still a baby, so ever since he was a kitten. When I walk past him to do something, he always runs after me and jumps up on my legs and wraps him little paws around my leg then he will try to bite me. I have no idea why he does this. He has always done it. Some times it's funny other times, I trip and fall, because I will either step on him and hurt him, so I would rather hurt my self. :rolleyes: Is he trying to trip me as I walk by? Does he know he is tripping me?

Cubby, Cubby, Cubby, Cubby.:rolleyes:

Craftlady
04-30-2004, 09:10 PM
Skinny does that to me but it's when I've just gotten out of shower and have bathrobe on instead of jeans. I gently redirect him, he got me the other night. I have a small scratch on my leg. I always thought he was attracted to the zest soap smell or body wash I use in shower. Who knows :)

cubby31682
04-30-2004, 09:13 PM
It doesn't hurt at all, it kind of funny actually.

Laura's Babies
04-30-2004, 10:43 PM
My Mom's cat use to do that to her all the time. Mama was old and frail and we were so afraid that Boo would make her fall but she never did. Since Mama died in 99, my sister has Boo and she doesn't do that to my sister.