PDA

View Full Version : cats

lil_critter_92
04-30-2004, 07:28 PM
Hi everyone. What kind of pets do you like? I'm looking for a friend that loves longhaired tabby cats.
trinity:)

lat192004
05-01-2004, 09:53 PM
Hello Critter;

I love long haired and short haired cats, but allergies force me to stay with the DSH. I have a medium haired Calico, and I have to brush her outside to keep from getting allergens in my eyes. Talk about being frustrated, how about being a cat lover allergic to cats? I'll take the cats, and live with the allergies;)

krazyaboutkatz
05-02-2004, 02:04 AM
Hi lil_critter_92 and welcome to Pet Talk.:) I love all kinds of cats and am owned by 4 males right now. Storm is a Maine Coon mix so he's a DLH, Sunny's an Aby mix so he's a DSH, Cirrus looks like a Bengal or Occicat mix so he's also a DSH, and Sky is a Ragdoll mix and he's my very fluffy boy and is a DLH.:)

rpcathouse
05-14-2004, 07:11 PM
Long hair, short hair, no hair it is all fur and a cat is a cat. I have short and long. And the short haired one seems to shed more than the long haired ones. You just see the longer hairs better. As for the poll didn't take it. I love all cats as do all the people here. So I vote for a cat with fur.

Stella

moosmom
05-14-2004, 07:29 PM
I love ALL cats!!! Even cats with NO hair!!! ;) I am owned by 8 cats, 2 of which are DLH's. A long haired American Curl and a Maine Coon mix. I also have a cat with no hair, a Sphynx named MooShoo!! :)

rpcathouse
05-14-2004, 07:33 PM
I guess I would love a cat with no hair but have never owned one have seen them and they do seem interesting. Just never owned one. Hey, does a shaved down Maine Coon count. I have had a few of them.:D I have one now who has no fur on his head because of surgery. So, I also love bald headed cats! ;)

Stella